LCGB - BLOA - Concessionaires......confusion

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Rally220
Main scooter: Lambretta S2 TS1 240

shocky wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 am
Rally220 wrote:Again if the BLOA name had no ‘owners’ and was free to use why register it with IPO as copyright?
Why not just use it in the spirit you claim?
If he had asked the lcgb would have nipped in a registered them self's Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You sure of that or just jumping to conclusions? You’ll never know.
coaster

shocky wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 am
Rally220 wrote:........If he had asked the lcgb would have nipped in a registered them self's Image
And why not Steve, it was theirs after all, just didn't figure on someone sneaking in and making off with it through a legal loop hole. Might prove to be technically legal but it still seems like theft and no amount of trying to justify it is going to make it right.
Gav BLOA
Main scooter: lambretta

How can something be thieft if it doesn't belong to them? BLOA was last owned by the lambretta concessionaires. It's never been owned by them. So you need to start thinking what is fact and what is fiction.
Gav BLOA

Rally 220- you think bullying small business is execeptable? Trying to say they own the name lambretta when clearly they don't? Not the type of club I would like to be associated with. Unbelievable behaviour.
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

"methinks the man does protest too much" .

If you are correct why not wait until the court/panels outcome, rather than "stating facts" that have still to be proved in court. As it stands the LCGB are doing a better PR job by maintaining a dignified silence (on a "neutral" forum).
coaster

Gav BLOA wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 am How can something be thieft if it doesn't belong to them? BLOA was last owned by the lambretta concessionaires. It's never been owned by them. So you need to start thinking what is fact and what is fiction.
As I said previously, you knew damn well what you were doing would be construed as underhand otherwise why all the secrecy. You can try to justify it all you want from a legal point of view but it still comes down to you taking advantage of the situation. Your criticism of the LCGB for allegedly 'shutting' down ebay sellers seems like a weak attempt to draw fire.
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

coaster wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:02 am
Gav BLOA wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 am How can something be thieft if it doesn't belong to them? BLOA was last owned by the lambretta concessionaires. It's never been owned by them. So you need to start thinking what is fact and what is fiction.
As I said previously, you knew damn well what you were doing would be construed as underhand otherwise why all the secrecy. You can try to justify it all you want from a legal point of view but it still comes down to you taking advantage of the situation. Your criticism of the LCGB for allegedly 'shutting' down ebay sellers seems like a weak attempt to draw fire.
And the constant avoiding answering straight and genuine questions make me very suspicious of the motives behind the outfit.

Also, why the need to deny that you are Gavin Frankland a few posts back? And also register several other accounts on here using different variations of your name? Just weird...
Gav BLOA

There is no court case. Court case exactly for what? A court case is for legal matters, not hear say matters.
All questions have been answered, however if someone has there head in the sand it does make it a Pointless exercise.
No secrets where has anything been a secret? There's no point coming on here with half a question. I've pointed out strong points and get felble answers.
This is my account, only have 1 account, again a half a question with lack of knowledge. Most of what had been asked had no strength, stop clutching at straws and bring some hard evidence to the table. Not hear day, or what a mate said down the pub last week. As for Gavin Frankland account on here, he is still waiting to get it confirmed. So I'm the half way person at the moment.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

mick1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:48 am As it stands the LCGB are doing a better PR job by maintaining a dignified silence (on a "neutral" forum).
Sorry Mick that’s b@11@x. They would have been told by their solicitors not to respond to any comments.
Just my opinion but a post many pages back was carefully written with committee input I think. The said poster was shot down in flames and proved to be a liar and a blaggard.... :lol:
Rally220
Main scooter: Lambretta S2 TS1 240

Yet
Again if the BLOA name had no ‘owners’ and was free to use why register it with IPO as a trademark?
Why not just use it in the spirit you claim?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information