LCGB - BLOA - Concessionaires......confusion

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I’ve not seen anything this unusual since the Sticky vs Randall saga.

Nice to see scooters bringing everyone together, all part of ‘the scene’ etc...

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Storkfoot, the 2nd IPO finding was thrown out with the first, this has already been said. I'm glad that you wrote about lies, the speaker told many, For a start he didn't even know the clubs name, I've never received any letters from the LCGB, it's a club not a business, my partner isn't involved in the running of it, as mentioned it was never there's in the first place. After that I got bored. Anyway If it's an age long since gone, why bother putting your hand up. Wasn't that the sole purpose why you voted? No one has ask you to come so why mention it. It make no difference to me where you are, I've never wondered before and I will never wonder in the future.
Last edited by Gavin J Frankland on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gavin J Frankland

I don't understand why you keep saying about legal action. What on earth is there to go legal on? Trademark and copyright was thrown out by the IPO in January. What else is there?
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

Donnie wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:31 pm
Gavin J Frankland wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 pm No we have another Gav here as well, who does the forums and that. I work a lot of hours and I don't have time.
Oh, which one is it then as there's only 4 on the BLOA facebook site and not one of the other three have posted anything on there, nor are they moderators etc?
Will the real slim shady, please stand up? :lol:
Gavin J Frankland

Strangely enough another Gavin joined tonight. We also have a Frankland..
Still, keep looking....who said anything about Facebook? There are many members who are not on Facebook. Just a thought.. :?
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:42 pm Storkfoot, the 2nd IPO finding was thrown out with the first, this has already been said. I'm glad that you wrote about lies, the speaker told many, For a start he didn't even know the clubs name, I've never received any letters from the LCGB, it's a club not a business, my partner isn't involved in the running of it, as mentioned it was never there's in the first place. After that I got bored. Anyway If it's an age long since gone, why bother putting your hand up. Wasn't that the sole purpose why you voted? No one has ask you to come so why mention it. It make no difference to me where you are, I've never wondered before and I will never wonder in the future.
So, are you saying the IPO have found in your favour on all counts, or is there another finding still awaited?

Not knowing BLOA's name isn't a lie. Masquerading under two identities on a public forum is, in my opinion.

As to the rest of your response, I'm sorry, I really don't understand it so I can't respond.
Gavin J Frankland

Yes there is another in the IPO, not an official one in hard print like the other 2. Just another written in pen.
Deffently 2 different people, they might seem similar just the fact that I was saying what to say as I don't do these forums as a rule. Too many keyboard window lickers for my liking.
The rest was a load of rubbish said at the AGM, I won't worry too much about that bit to be honest.
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:13 am Strangely enough another Gavin joined tonight. We also have a Frankland..
Still, keep looking....who said anything about Facebook? There are many members who are not on Facebook. Just a thought.. :?
You were the one (or was it the other you?) said earlier in the thread that the members were on the facebook site which was in reply to challenges about the running of your BLOA? Again though, just to be clear you're saying there's another Gavin (GavBLOA) that isn't you, that helps to run the FB group and that GavBLOA isn't you?
Donnie.
Gavin J Frankland

Yes there are 2 Gavins. But do you really think I'm arsed deciphering all that. Go to bed.
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Nice reply I'm sure. Keep scrolling for a better one coming up now.
Donnie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information