LCGB - BLOA - Concessionaires......confusion

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

Timbo wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:46 pm
mick1 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:31 pm
Timbo wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 am

Sorry Mick that’s b@11@x. They would have been told by their solicitors not to respond to any comments.
Just my opinion but a post many pages back was carefully written with committee input I think. The said poster was shot down in flames and proved to be a liar and a blaggard.... :lol:
How do you know the LCGB solicitors told them not to respond or are you guessing ?

Are you just guessing that a previous post had LCGB input or do you have some facts to back this up ?
Mick it’s just common legal practice, fact......and the answer to your second question it’s just a hunch.....but I bet i’m not wrong....😉
Fair enough, but why can't the LCGB comment on it but Gav F can ?
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

I can comment because I can. There is no legal goingons regardless of what you think you might know or hear.
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 pm I have had to join this forum to clear a few things up and to find out who's saying what. I don't do forums as a rule, can't be doing with play ground mentality.
First of all, who's the gob shite that has mentioned Claire? You f@@king low life scumbag. f@@king arse holes like you don't belong on any scene. Prick. She has no knowledge or interest in the scooter scene.
Secondly, what with all the questions? It's been said a thousand times what's what and a lot of still don't get it. It's a new club. You have to start somewhere.
Thirdly. thanks for the intelligent people on here trying to help the needed, it's not rocket science, it's a club. Run by the club as stated. If you can't grasp that then tuff luck.
Forthly, why would I send letters to anyone? I'm not a shallow tw@7.

For the record, Mr Kunman lives in the next village, he knows sod all about what crap was said at the AGM. He does not support what was said. Pack of lies . I've asked him to Sywell, might as well as his old business was there. Lambretta licensing, you might know of it.

I'm here now, so any more questions I will help with. Any wankers saying s**t about me it bloa , do one.
Now now, probably best if you get to the safety of the 'happy ship' :lol:

Great advert for BLOA right there... :arrow:
Gavin J Frankland

Don't give a s**t, no w@nk3r brings my Mrs in to. Happy ship is alive and well thank you..
Chris in Margate
Main scooter: Lambretta 1964 225 Special

You think the spelling unimportant do you?
Big difference at any adjudication hearing between "exceptable' and acceptable.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

...........🙈
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:03 pm Don't give a s**t, no w@nk3r brings my Mrs in to. Happy ship is alive and well thank you..

If this is the calibre of response then it really doesn't show BLOA in the best light. I've asked genuine questions and haven't managed to get a straight answer yet.

You knew the risks when you exploited the legal technicality. Therefore you should accept that people are going to call you out on the things they find unusual.
Gavin J Frankland

A response to what? Ask me the question and I will try to answer it. I haven't read all off the posts to be honest.
Gavin J Frankland

Chris from Margate, not when the phone is cracked everywhere and you get things written automatically. Is that it?
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

.......guys (LCGB) I think you need to take a step back, when it reaches the depth of questioning his spelling and ignoring answers that in this pc world you find unacceptable then you really are looking a little silly......come to Sywell on the 21st April you might enjoy it....😉
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information