LCGB - BLOA - Concessionaires......confusion

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

That wasn't a bit of a joke scooterdude, but thank you for letting us in to your past experiences. You can indulge as many fruit scones and ginger beer as you like.
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:04 pm You can indulge as many fruit scones and ginger beer as you like.
Thanks but ill take my chances with the LCGB again this year .
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Good to hear that, have a good year.
Arcadia

Next copy of JetSet looks like it'll be interesting

Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:56 pm No worries AJ. Yes there is Gav Bloa who helps out and me.
Bollox
Donnie wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:47 am
wrecklessrobbie wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:23 pm
Gavin j frankland are you Gav Bloa on this forum?
If not who is Gav Bloa.....its getting a bit confusing.

Is he speaking for you or is he up to mischief?
Gavin J Frankland wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 pm No we have another Gav here as well, who does the forums and that. I work a lot of hours and I don't have time.
So you flatly refuted that GavBLOA wasn't you and yet......

viewtopic.php?p=301941#p301941

But the most pertinent quote in your / GavBLOAs response was:
" I have brought BLOA back to life, nothing to do with LCGB as what I've stated. I have copyrights to the name and badge because I feel it should not be left behind and forgot about. "

I was for a long time unsure about the BLOA thing, at first I was looking forward to a new group / club trying to inject something fresh into the scene and was unaware of the BLOA / LCGB issues, Sywell was looking good, a few mates are doing it though I suspect are unaware of or don't care about the furore that's occuring. However, as things have become more public I can see why the LCGB are doing what they are.
Additionally, your disrespectful and patronising tone as well as your continued deflection of any legitimate question or challenge simply belies the simple truth: You've been caught out and cannot accept it.
Donnie.
timexit17
Main scooter: GP 225 Extra S type

+1 ^

It's going to be great to see these Sywell pictures -can we have a group shot of the Gavs please -y'know just so we can tell them apart when meeting up?
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

lol
Donnie.
wintermod65
Main scooter: winter model

have to say very sad that the other thread on this topic has been locked down just when some interesting answers were coming to light.

moral of tale stick to the point don't get personal especially dragging up ancient history or past animosities as some of the less partisan contributors would like to gain a better understanding of the issues at play.

shame its brought heat on Dan too by the seem of things .
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

wintermod65 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:30 pm have to say very sad that the other thread on this topic has been locked down just when some interesting answers were coming to light.
Really :shock:

Questions were being asked but GF was conspicuous by his absence of replies....especially to a straight forward YES or NO question which was asked several times over a couple of days.

certainly agree about it going off on tangents and getting personal....
eden
Dealer

Apparently I said something that upset someone :( sorry everyone.
Seems a two way conversation isn't something that some people comprehend.
Surely if something was said that wasn't correct there is the opportunity here to reply to correct it? If I said something so outrageous that they felt the topic should be shut down I would like to know what that was as I've only commented on what i believe to be true based on my experiences. If I am wrong in something I have said I would appreciate it if they would educate me on those points rather than them just try to shut down conversations with no explanation as to why.

Everyone including me needs more info from both sides to make a final decision where they stand.... Open discussion is the only way that can happen. Being preached too from one side while the other side is being shouted down isn't helping anyone.
TBH the fact LCGB want that other topic locked just reinforces my dim view of them :( However its not yet known if the request was made by a single person who is on the committee or by a person on behalf of the committee.

Can we clear that up at least?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information