NEW! Active Topics and Tapatalk (and uploading images)...

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Two 'help' topics for all users, new and old: Active Topics and Tapatalk.

Active Topics:

Anyone visiting the forum via PC/Laptop etc who wants to go straight to the 'new' or 'active' topics, just select 'Active Topics' from the drop-down menu in the Top L/H corner of the screen. See example here: Image

Tapatalk - active topics and uploading images made easy
Anyone viewing the forum on their phone will benefit from using an App called 'Tapatalk' which is a piece of software which makes viewing/using ANY forum which uses it, a real pleasure. - As soon as you have the app installed and logged into your Scooterotica account, it provides a significantly simplified view of the forum, which is great for surfing new topics. Two of the particularly cool feature, are as follows:

1) Like Facebook, you can just directly upload images from your phone, without the need for Flickr (or other images hosts)
2) You can view 'Unread posts' as a direct list/stream on the App.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

I use a computor and have a flickr account,but I still cant download my images to replace the ones that are lost on the"now and then photos of members" page, by photobucket.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

HxPaul wrote:I use a computor and have a flickr account,but I still cant download my images to replace the ones that are lost on the"now and then photos of members" page, by photobucket.
It should be possible, PM me with an outline of the difficulties you are having and I’ll run through it with you
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

Please can we have the photo attachment on the site for us who don’t like or use tapatalk
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

I can’t download pictures, it’s so easy on Facebook. I only ever use an IPad. Is there not a simpler solution?
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

I changed mine from photobucket to flickr on a PC.After going through it with Dan it was simple...doh :idea: I just logged on,found the images I wanted to change,pressed "edit" and deleted the images I didn't want.I then went on my flickr account,found the images and copied the image in the address bar.I then went back on the deleted image and right clicked the mouse and pasted the image in the space...simple.
Spj
Main scooter: 1958 Li 150 series 1 lambretta

I only use an iPad. Step by step instructions would be great.
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

Use this site, it's really easy:-

https://postimages.org/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information