Too many topics......?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

I’ve always thought there’s too many topics to look at and find myself only looking at General Scooter Chat and the Lambretta Tech. Does anyone else agree? Can any of the topics be combined? Maybe the two above providing it’s Lambretta chat.
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

I agree I only look at 4 categories, Lambretta, General, For Sale and Show your ride.
Also it appears to me that not as many people post on here anymore, me included. It seems to off lost its edge on the technical aspects of scootering but if you ask what kit you will get loads of replies.
chippy

LI150 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 pm I agree I only look at 4 categories, Lambretta, General, For Sale and Show your ride.
Also it appears to me that not as many people post on here anymore, me included. It seems to off lost its edge on the technical aspects of scootering but if you ask what kit you will get loads of replies.
Same here, the posts have definitely gone down since the site was errrr updated and only look at same 4 as yourself
Shaunbond

My favourite links to new posts so look at most stuff.
Serial scooter rider...
VMSC Committed to Scootering for 25 years
GeorgeS
Main scooter: 1961 Series II Granturismo 240

Tapatalk phone/tablet app is good, it just shows you new, unread post in one view, you don't have to browse the forums individually.

I wish they'd run it on the lcgb forum.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

johnny650
Main scooter: lambretta 64 li 150 Special

Timbo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm I’ve always thought there’s too many topics to look at and find myself only looking at General Scooter Chat and the Lambretta Tech. Does anyone else agree? Can any of the topics be combined? Maybe the two above providing it’s Lambretta chat.

yes I was just thinking the same thing myself tonight timbo. :lol:

Logging in you're faced with 25 different boards and no ' NEW POSTS' guide....... its a nightmare.
Like you say who has the patience to wade through all the new posts on 25 forum boards to see if there is anything new of interest.

This is the only forum I know of that doesn't have a new posts facility
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Ironically it does if you log in.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

All valid points. I’ll be addressing this situation in the new year...got a couple of magazines to get to press first
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Muttley McLadd

Top left of the screen has a drop down menu to 'active topics'.
CakeAndArseParty
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

drunkmunkey6969 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:15 pm All valid points. I’ll be addressing this situation in the new year...got a couple of magazines to get to press first Image
Plus there’s a need for a idiots guide to posting pictures 😊 or a system as easy as Facebook...😎
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information