Too many topics......?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Timbo wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:13 am Plus there’s a need for a idiots guide to posting pictures 😊 or a system as easy as Facebook...😎
There is a 'Global Announcement' at the top of every section if you are viewing on tablet/PC/Mac etc on the normal forum: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26071 or...but it needs updating, which I will do.

However, if you are viewing on your phone using Tapatalk, then you can post images directly from your phone to the forum...just like Facebook.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

New Global Announcement: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39430
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

As Dan says tapatalk is the easiest way if you look on my 64 special topic the pics are through tapatalk all you do is press reply to whichever post your on write your reply and click on add photo it goes into your gallery pic which pics they will upload and then post all this takes seconds it's really easy that's why I use it😎
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

Timbo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm I’ve always thought there’s too many topics to look at and find myself only looking at General Scooter Chat and the Lambretta Tech. Does anyone else agree? Can any of the topics be combined? Maybe the two above providing it’s Lambretta chat.
certainly agree much less traffic on here since it changed i at first wasn't going to bother as i didn't like it but have only recently come back on.Still don't like the new formatt and i think others don't either hence less posting.Combining topics is a good idea you only have to see which ones are used more than others so just get rid of the lesser used or add to another.Don't think it has anything to do with using this tapa thingy its just that there are less interested people in it now all since the change was implemented.
the man don't give a f@@k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information