Legshield Bag?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Lamaddict

I'm looking for a bag that slips over the top corners of the legshields, I've seen some that were made in the 60's but does anyone make good retro ones now?
coaster

Lamaddict wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:21 pm I'm looking for a bag that slips over the top corners of the legshields, I've seen some that were made in the 60's but does anyone make good retro ones now?
My good friend Storkfoot had one on his Lambretta when we rode down to Adria this year. We thought it looked a bit like a suit carrier for a lot of the trip until he realised he had fitted it back to front. Not sure where it came from but it was new and held a LOT of stuff.

The zip is supposed to go behind the leggies and just the corners hook over the front
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

Andy Francis sells them, mate. I can't believe I went all the way to Adria and back before realising I had it the wrong way round.
Burnside
Main scooter: Lambretta TV200

I've got a Casa Lambretta one that does the job, just make sure it's the newer version that envelops the top of the legshields and not the one with straps...I had the strapped version that took off and landed in the outside of a dual carriageway after hitting a bump in the road and the bag and contents were destroyed by a 4x4

http://www.scooterrestorations.com/lamb ... tta-a-151/
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

storkfoot wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:22 pm Andy Francis sells them, mate. I can't believe I went all the way to Adria and back before realising I had it the wrong way round.

Did you carry your suit in it to Adria Paul ?
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

No, mate. A gentleman has his butler bring his smoking jacket in the Bentley follow up vehicle ;-)
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

storkfoot wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 pm No, mate. A gentleman has his butler bring his smoking jacket in the Bentley follow up vehicle ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
coaster

storkfoot wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 pm No, mate. A gentleman has his butler bring his smoking jacket in the Bentley follow up vehicle ;-)
Good idea to get Jeeves trained in welding cast iron and maybe he could tow a caravan next time ;)
mattyboyc
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150 series 3

All styles of Portsmouth sell them £45 plus post, I was only looking at then today.
YAMLAM

a mate of mine bought one off the net , made and sent from italy, it only fitted where it touched , looks like it might fit a series 1 or 2 better than a GP.
win or lose have a booze
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information