Lost NOVA

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
boxofbits

I have a project a bought some years ago from a parts fair just when NOVA had started, now I’ve come to get somewhere with it (well nearly!)– and 1 house move – it seems I’ve miss laid the nova paper work
The guy gave me a print out and it all checked out but I can’t remember his name or if he was from any shop, just seem to a general bike trader , is there anywhere you can stick the frame number and a few model details in to check it again, or do I start again!, looked on dvla website and can’t find anything. Did try and ring them but gave up after 26 mins – anyone else had a similar problem? :oops:
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

I never printed mine out when I first did it. Months later, when I went back into the NOVA website, it wasn't there.

When I submitted my registration documents, I just sent in a letter saying this, although I did quote the NOVA reference number.

I think that if you do the same, even if you have no reference number, you'll be fine as I know they do have access to the NOVA website.
Suede Ed
Main scooter: SIL GP200

ive regd a scoot, novad, but no document. Once its on the system that's it. My understanding is that the dvla will 'press a button' to see if its novad and that's it. No real need for the doc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information