p155 poor customer service

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
YAMLAM

It`s Good to Talk . as the slogan went.
win or lose have a booze
charlton_supporter
Main scooter: LI150 Special

I have now received a full refund and an apology. Aparently the guy went on holiday. A bit of a lame excuse but in the end did the right thing. Hope a lesson has been learned. It takes a long time to build a good reputation and no time at all to destroy it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

EddieStone
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150

It sounds like a dealer that I tried to buy a crank and bearing kit from. The phone was never answered, emails never replied to so in the end I went elsewhere. Cost a bit more but the transaction was straightforward and got a heap of advice as well. My only gripe is that I wasted two weeks trying to deal with the other company - if they won't respond when you're trying to buy something, what are they like when you have a problem?!

I can understand holidays (I waited two weeks for the holiday to end...) and I can understand being a one man operation. But both situations are manageable. Auto reply on emails, an answerphone message, and a banner on your website. You may lose a few orders, but your reputation stays intact. As for being a one man operation, perhaps it's time to become a two man operation?
fluff34567

EddieStone wrote:It sounds like a dealer that I tried to buy a crank and bearing kit from. The phone was never answered, emails never replied to so in the end I went elsewhere. Cost a bit more but the transaction was straightforward and got a heap of advice as well. My only gripe is that I wasted two weeks trying to deal with the other company - if they won't respond when you're trying to buy something, what are they like when you have a problem?!

I can understand holidays (I waited two weeks for the holiday to end...) and I can understand being a one man operation. But both situations are manageable. Auto reply on emails, an answerphone message, and a banner on your website. You may lose a few orders, but your reputation stays intact. As for being a one man operation, perhaps it's time to become a two man operation?
Well said!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information