photobucket freezing accounts

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

GeorgeS wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:37 am If board admins allow editing I'd be happy to go back and edit links, but at the moment it's not possible.

It's such a shame, there'll be a huge history of threads that won't get updated and lose their value without pictures.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
NOTE!! Forum now updated, so all threads can be edited!

Feel free to update all your links and images accordingly...
:D :D :D
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
drunkmunkey6969

rosscla wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:13 pm You haven't been able to edit posts, other than for a couple of mins after pelting them, since the takeover.
NOTE!! Forum now updated, so all threads can be edited!

Feel free to update all your links and images accordingly...
:D :D

This is what I've been using for years now....trouble free: https://www.flickr.com
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
GeorgeS
Main scooter: 1961 Series II Granturismo 240

Nice one Dan, thanks for the update.

On the topic of photobucket, I found that you can download an album at a time & it zips up the content so that's quite handy. Hopefully we can then see in the 'edit post' option what filename is being referenced & match that with an image.

I'm moving all images to IMGUR which seems good & hopefully won't go the same way as Photobucket. On IMGUR you'll need to use 'Get Share Links' option on each image to get the BBCode.

Oh, and be sure to close your Photobucket account and tell them what a bunch of wankers they are:
fluff34567

GeorgeS wrote:Nice one Dan, thanks for the update.

On the topic of photobucket, I found that you can download an album at a time & it zips up the content so that's quite handy. Hopefully we can then see in the 'edit post' option what filename is being referenced & match that with an image.

I'm moving all images to IMGUR which seems good & hopefully won't go the same way as Photobucket. On IMGUR you'll need to use 'Get Share Links' option on each image to get the BBCode.

Oh, and be sure to close your Photobucket account and tell them what a bunch of wankers they are:
Haha great response!!
drunkmunkey6969

GeorgeS wrote:Nice one Dan, thanks for the update.

Priceless ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GeorgeS

They've not asked for any further details, so far!

Editing existing posts works a treat, if you can get the 'Unread' option working on Tapatalk again I'll be a happy man :)
drunkmunkey6969

I uninstalled it on my phone, reinstalled it...and it works fine for me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GeorgeS

drunkmunkey6969 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:09 pm I uninstalled it on my phone, reinstalled it...and it works fine for me now.
Using the 'Mark All as Read' option on Tapatalk seems to have sorted it, the 'unread' option now working again.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

Is there a button where you can delete everything?
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

ive moved all my pics to flickr and changed a few but the bbcode doesnt seem to work now, anyone else had the same issue ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information