Scootering credit where its due

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
68sxandy
Main scooter: Mugello 186 SX

Obviously caught a lot of people's attention, local rally last week was the first time people were asking about my vw pipe rather than running away - ears bleeding :lol:
TurboTrev

vegansydney wrote:SX150 and all GP/dl abandoned the mushroom baffle and the tailpipe design was changed also.
I'm trying to find evidence that the last SX150s did indeed have the same silencer as the GP/dl - do you by any chance have any evidence that backs this up (it's for my current late SX150 resto). I have seen this mentioned elsewhere but have been unable to turn up any hard evidence that backs this up. Cheers.
soulsurfer

TurboTrev wrote:
vegansydney wrote:SX150 and all GP/dl abandoned the mushroom baffle and the tailpipe design was changed also.
I'm trying to find evidence that the last SX150s did indeed have the same silencer as the GP/dl - do you by any chance have any evidence that backs this up (it's for my current late SX150 resto). I have seen this mentioned elsewhere but have been unable to turn up any hard evidence that backs this up. Cheers.
I have a very late one, clip on panels etc., although I'm not able to answer your question, how late is yours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
TurboTrev

*** About 5 weeks from the end of production. White and red, UK reg from new. Yours?
TurboTrev

*** I can't edit my above post (which seems a bit daft) so I'm having add this update in a new post, but I've just seen elsewhere on the site that yours is even later than mine!
soulsurfer

TurboTrev wrote:White and red, UK reg from new. Yours?
Same :D
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information