Having a moan

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

no need for a pilot hole if you use a BIG HAMMER
C’est la vie
ducksta

Cut bolt head off etc centre punch pilot hole pillar drill not free hand
live life your a long time dead
Chip Panfire
Main scooter: Lambretta

Muttley McLadd

Do chips vans supply sausage these days?

CakeAndArseParty
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

cgt75b wrote:I'd like to know why it hasn't been locked down? I mean it is a tad embarrassing for a few individuals and not pleasant reading although quite entertaining.

Anyway does anyone know how to get a fork link bolt out? Having real trouble.

Just to finish off, it's a moped/scooter ffs get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cgt75b
Unfasten the nut until it covers the last few threads,making sure that the bolt just sticks through the nut.After using a freeing agent such as WD40,put a large socket/spacer on the other end and fit between the jaws of a vice and tighten.Once the bolt begins to move put the socket/spacer on the other end and tighten,this will push the bolt in the other direction.This process may have to be done a few times,depending on how stuck the bolt is.
eden
Dealer

Toot-oasc wrote:
mick1 wrote: It appears Toot hasn't answered many of the questions put to him.
Not the case Mick, the unfounded allegations made were without any evidence at all being provided for the Committee to investigate, despite these being requested on more than one occasion. Yet the allegation continued to be repeated on all aspects of social media. What was also annoying was it wasn't only about myself, it also involved accusing my travelling companions of 20+ years.

The Committee have concluded their investigation and made a decision. For obvious reasons it was not appropriate that I was involved in the decision making.
Toot for God's sake. There was never any "allegations " At worse there was a hint that you pick and choose the events to take the shop to depending on which destinations you fancy rather that which ones give a good return for the shop and therefore the members.

The "question" did not involve your traveling companions either, you just span it that way to get them on board your witch hunt.

I asked you if you took the club shop to meltdown to subsidise YOUR weekend away with your mates...
I have explained over and over again to you, lcgb committeee and your traveling companions that what was meant was that in my mind your mates would have gone anyway, maybe they would have rode over like we did the both times we went, it is a scooter rally after all,.

The evidence you talk of was supplied to the committee regarding the shops takings and expenses over that weekend.

Not commercial viable I would call it.

In this thread you have repeatedly said again that I accused you of something which I didn't... I asked a question... one that has not been answered.

I am aware that most people are not interested at all and I agree that lcgb s**t shouldn't be made public, however, as I am unable on their forum to make lcgb members aware of why I am banned I have taken this opportunity to try to set the record straight as I can imagine many members who don't know the full story would presume I was guilty of the shite Toot has said and is still saying.
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Donnie.
MaDMAn

MaDMAn wrote:
eden wrote:Two ILC members got bans last week.
Full bans., not allowed to take part in any lcgb activities.
Why? What did they get banned for?
Everyone suddenly dried up on this then?
eden
Dealer

MaDMAn wrote:
MaDMAn wrote:
eden wrote:Two ILC members got bans last week.
Full bans., not allowed to take part in any lcgb activities.
Why? What did they get banned for?
Everyone suddenly dried up on this then?
I think I've more than outlined why I was banned, it's not up to me to talk about anyone else who has been banned though.
purple_pill67
Main scooter: Jet200

Which chip van does gravy?
Can i join if i dont eat chips everyday?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information