eBay resurrection scooters

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
mr mugello

I was looking at buying a pair of sx remade pressed side panels. They seem good price. Has anyone bought panels from them ? Asked if they had surface rust etc, told they should not have but can,t see tell as wrapped up, only pressed last week :roll: told. So having doubts . Am I being too cautious.
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

Nope it's Ebay after all.
Did you have to do that?
mr mugello

Wondering if some of these dealers even stock items. Just drop sell if they have a supplier.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

I've dealt with Bruce on quite a few occasions and never had any issues with any of his stuff cannit say specifically on panels but other items have been far better than others.Hate this tar everyone ebay seller with the same brush not all are bad and Bruce is one of the decent ones.
the man don't give a f@@k
dirtyhandslopez

What ever happened to Lambretta Body Bits? Out of Luton I believe. They made excellent body work.
That's not going anywhere...
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

Its best not to buy anything of any value for a Lambretta from ebay.There may be some good sellers,but there are definitely bad sellers.Unfortunately if you buy from a seller and the goods are rubbish and dont fit,your either stuck with it or you send it back,either way its a hassle.You have to buy from each dealer just to tell if there good or bad.This can become very expensive when your stuck with a load of rubbish thats not fit for purpose.
mr mugello

Thanks.well the seller has blocked me from buying. Asked too many questions perhaps. Probably done me a favour !
HxPaul

If your wanting SX panels and you live in Yorkshire,try "Buzz" http://www.buzzsolomoto.co.uk/scooters- ... 092/page/2
HxPaul

HxPaul wrote:If your wanting SX panels and you live in Yorkshire,try "Buzz" http://www.buzzsolomoto.co.uk/scooters- ... 092/page/4
The SX 150 panels are on page 4
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

GTFOMWSC wrote:I've dealt with Bruce on quite a few occasions and never had any issues with any of his stuff cannit say specifically on panels but other items have been far better than others.Hate this tar everyone ebay seller with the same brush not all are bad and Bruce is one of the decent ones.
Not saying they are all bad but it's not as if there's a shortage of dealers selling this stuff who aren't on Ebay.

Given the amount of shite that is on Ebay it's sound advice, as far as far as I'm concerned, to be careful who you buy from.
Did you have to do that?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information