ScootRS

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
onefortheroad
Main scooter: Li125 series 2

A dealer I spoke to when looking for a disc brake said they haven't been fulfilling trade orders placed.

It's a shame as they were ok for little bits here and there.
gaz_powell

As someone who used ScootRs from when they first started, I have nothing but praise and good experience, it's a shame if they have gone.
They brought some good stuff to the market, the most notable been the outboard hydraulic disc to the masses at a sensible price, metal inside legshield gloveboxes as a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to px and tubeless rims (although they're effort was later trumped)
I had the above, an exhaust, two spring racks, pwk type carb etc etc all decent stuff
They seemed to get a lot of stick but I only speak as I find
ArmandTanzarian

gaz_powell wrote:As someone who used ScootRs from when they first started, I have nothing but praise and good experience, it's a shame if they have gone.
They brought some good stuff to the market, the most notable been the outboard hydraulic disc to the masses at a sensible price, metal inside legshield gloveboxes as a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to px and tubeless rims (although they're effort was later trumped)
I had the above, an exhaust, two spring racks, pwk type carb etc etc all decent stuff
They seemed to get a lot of stick but I only speak as I find

He gets (got) a lot of flack, but like you I had mostly good experiences with ScootRS components. They pioneered a lot of stuff and sold it at as bloody good price. (At least while the pound was actually worth something). It'll be a shame if he has ceased trading but something else will turn up.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information