Ricspeed

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

Not exactly scooter chat but if anyone remembers that the night after my brother- in- law Rich died his house was burgled well the scum we knew had done it but couldn't prove has finally met his match in the form of a drug overdose. Karma really does come good.

Cue.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

oh dear this is so sad ...and a real shame that someone else has died ...but without evidence and proof of the original crime surely its a bit out of order to state that this is karma !
fact is ,despite your suspicions you simply do not know and prob never will .
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

Sean we do know he did it as he got a kicking from Riches next door neighbour who was a good mate of his and Jo's and he admitted it to him but as they were bad un's. No law involved other than that of the jungle.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

wayne cudine wrote:Sean we do know he did it as he got a kicking from Riches next door neighbour who was a good mate of his and Jo's and he admitted it to him but as they were bad un's. No law involved other than that of the jungle.
hmm,ok wayne ...maybe he did ,maybe he didnt ,who knows ?...but any confession extracted through torture or a beating up wouldn,t really hold up anyways ! :)

best just to let this go i think ,we all miss Rick n jo :(
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
dave-g
Main scooter: Vespa P2

wayne cudine wrote:Not exactly scooter chat but if anyone remembers that the night after my brother- in- law Rich died his house was burgled well the scum we knew had done it but couldn't prove has finally met his match in the form of a drug overdose. Karma really does come good.

Cue.

Best news I've heard all day :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information