MAGAZINE

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
goldeneye

...OR IS IT CASSETTE CLUTCH ? NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THEY CALL THE f****n THING ANYMORE,.....anyway , would you recommend a five plate , or a six plate on the set up that I have now? seems a bit snatchy, tempremental, seems to want to take over the ride, wants to go in a direction that I don't want to go in . anyone else experiencing odd vibes with their scooter related things? :D
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I like that. You should submit something to the magazine....I mean clutch ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
drunkmunkey6969

My feeling is that the clutch will bed in and settle down once it gets some mileage under its belt. You should also try out some of the other new clutches which have recently come to market too, choice is a good thing.

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
goldeneye

should I stick with the old style clutch ? which has started to p155 me off a bit ,or go with the new up to date clutch that has started to wang my tang dan? what are your thoughts on my clutch issues?
goldeneye

seems to be a lot of clutch issues lately . probably centralised clutch administration of clutch bits by people stuff. you should mention the discord of peoples clutches in the editorial of the scootering mag dan, instead of trying to put people off looking at SULK in a snidey kind of way. fair play becoming editor, but your editorials are f****n childish man.
drunkmunkey6969

goldeneye wrote:should I stick with the old style clutch ? which has started to p155 me off a bit ,or go with the new up to date clutch that has started to wang my tang dan? what are your thoughts on my clutch issues?
Think you've probably made your mind up already.

drunkmunkey6969

goldeneye wrote:seems to be a lot of clutch issues lately . probably centralised clutch administration of clutch bits by people stuff. you should mention the discord of peoples clutches in the editorial of the scootering mag dan, instead of trying to put people off looking at SULK in a snidey kind of way. fair play becoming editor, but your editorials are f****n childish man.
Opinion received and understood. At least the last sentence was clear anyway.

goldeneye

kick against the machine , don't become part of the machine , that's what its about, when you become part of the machine , the kick has gone. ;)
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

goldeneye wrote:kick against the machine , don't become part of the machine , that's what its about, when you become part of the machine , the kick has gone. ;)
You don't leave me much I can add.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information