mick abbey out of business

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Arcadia

i was thinking of getting some porting work done but my pal said mick abbey has had some problems with his business and closed down/moved away so im thinking of trying darrell taylor instead does anyone have his contact details?
paulnobodyimportant
Main scooter: varies

He's moved his business back to his home town up in the North East. Send me a PM if you want his mobile
jonzo172

As a business owner, I recognise posts like this are very dangerous and would urge people to avoid speculation as it can be very damaging to someones livelihood.
I have never used Mick but seen his work and his informative posts and hope his business is still thriving.
tonydevon
Main scooter: '71 GP125

it is indeed a right ballache, we had issue with phones for quite a while, despite updating website to explain this, and trying to get everything diverted to mobiles at cost to us, we soon heard all the rumours, we had gone bust, then people kicking off slagging you off on social media that we stolen deposits etc

was cleared up pretty quick, amazingly not 1 person bothered to post anywhere that it was all a misunderstanding :(
heavy is good, heavy is reliable, and if it does fail, hit them with it!!!
Mick Abbey
Dealer

Just to put the record strait I have re located my workshop back up north to Stockton on Tees as we moved home from Harrogate back up north and it seamed point less traveling 90 miles a day and costing £100 a week in diesel on top of the other bills, I have just re opened at my new workshop, catering for tuning, one off pipes, re bores and Dyno work.
Regards
Mick
07802 896103
Last edited by Mick Abbey on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TED CRUD

admin delete this topic and rename it Micky Abbey new shop /business etc !!!!
Smash Ya Pastie
Washington Posse s.c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBpNEjkuLY
Mick Abbey
Dealer

TED CRUD wrote:admin delete this topic and rename it Micky Abbey new shop /business etc !!!!
Thanks TED CRUD,a good idea
hungdog

TED CRUD wrote:admin delete this topic and rename it Micky Abbey new shop /business etc !!!!
+1
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

jonzo172 wrote:As a business owner, I recognise posts like this are very dangerous and would urge people to avoid speculation as it can be very damaging to someones livelihood.
I have never used Mick but seen his work and his informative posts and hope his business is still thriving.
Agree. Locking this topic now as its not helpful.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information