Thankyou Chiggy...Lambretta Upgrades.

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
speedy
Main scooter: lambretta af s type ts1

Last year I purchased some fancy ally adjuster block gear swivel and post plus tie bar. Lovely looking piece of kit and with roller bearings in the swivel for nice smooth action.They were for the GT200 kitted bike I have been doing over the winter and spring. To cut a story short they wouldn't allow the selection of first gear and it took me a while to figure out why. The swivel for first gear selection wasn't moving forward far enough, thus first couldn't be selected, which is what I confirmed when removing the said item and lining it up with an old sil swivel. So I purchased some Italian standard ones as a need for urgency and fitted them. Now I rang Chiggy and explained the problem and he asked me to post them back for inspection. However I got tied up with things and forgot, so decided on my next trip to Grimsby to nip in and show him, much easier thjan explaining I thought. He couldn't of been more helpful, couldn't apologise enough and although it was the year previous I had purchased them, he offered me a full cash refund, something other dealers seem uninterested in doing. As it happens I wanted a few items ,so deciced whilst there to buy a few bits n bobs. Stocked up on some tyres and stuff and it came to a tenner more than I was owed. He then said it would be ok and that the extra was a courtesy for my inconvenience. Now that is customer service. Thank you very much Lee Chiggy Chambers, Lambretta Upgrades. Your a gent. :D :D :D :D :D
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

You can't argue with that type of service.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information