This months Scootering mag...

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

....one of the best I've seen with plenty of interesting and varied articles...
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

I haven't read it all yet but it's a bit sketchy in places. :mrgreen:
Did you have to do that?
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

DigDug wrote:I haven't read it all yet but it's a bit sketchy in places. :mrgreen:
Sketchy? Would that be the controversial topic of........erm.......'newer' scooters being featured in the magazine?? lol :lol:
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
drunkmunkey6969

Timbo wrote:....one of the best I've seen with plenty of interesting and varied articles...

Thanks Tim. Although TBH i had a struggle with a couple of bits, and a few last minute glitches on certain topics.....all lessons learned for the next edition, but for the most part things are going 90% the way i'd hoped. Just need to add a few things in, change the ratio of how i lay existing stuff out, and re-design a few bits. Each new edition is a learning curve, but also a step forward. There's more to come though.

I'd like to think that in about 3 or 4 more editions I can stand back at look at the magazine and say, that's an edition I'm 100% happy with. Whether or not anyone else will like it though, I've no f@@king idea.....lol. :D
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

Its a much improved magazine.You are doing a great job,I personally enjoyed the article on the TS1.
molibdimum

Is it me or perhaps my age but has the text size got smaller?
Even with my glasses on I'm struggling to read the print these days :)
rosscla

Get a better light in the bog
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I'm looking forward to the next parts of the compression/timing and the home tuning features. So far the 'tech' stuff has been excellent.

It was a real shame to see a number of the much loved staff members leave the magazine, true stalwarts of the scooter scene with a wealth of knowledge, but Dan (along with the rest of the Scootering team) seems to be doing a great job of keeping the magazine going. Well done Dan, not an easy task.

Adam
rosscla

I'm still ploughing through last months, this months hasn't made it north of the border yet, but the content level is definitely up - keep up the good work.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
drunkmunkey6969

molibdimum wrote:Is it me or perhaps my age but has the text size got smaller?
Even with my glasses on I'm struggling to read the print these days :)
I actually suggested, due to the reader demographic, that they increase the point size......turns out its already larger than standard, and bigger than most other magazines!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information