Multi bike insurance

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Rick
Main scooter: Jet200

Am looking to get a GTS as a back up to the Lambretta, what the best/cheapest way to insure both... I'm with Aviva but they don't do multi bike policy's. One old and one new rules out classics

Any recommendations please

Ta Warrick
ArmandTanzarian

People moan about them but Carol Nash insure my three classic scoots, a GTS, a Honda 500 and my car all on one policy. When I got knocked off my bike they provided a loaner, collected my bike and repaired it without fuss.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Phone around, Footman James, Carole Nash, Allstyles would be my first three targets.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
phil23fair
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 250 Special

Peter James for me
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

phil23fair wrote:Peter James for me
me 2 ,did a very good price for both scoots with lots of modifications, highly recomended by me.
Rick
Main scooter: Jet200

Will footman James or Peter James be ok with the GTS being a couple of years old?

I was quoted £350 from one firm it would be cheaper to have two polices, I have the lammy with Aviva a very tuned 225 cost just over £100 but they don't do multi bikes
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

ArmandTanzarian wrote:People moan about them but Carol Nash insure my three classic scoots, a GTS, a Honda 500 and my car all on one policy. When I got knocked off my bike they provided a loaner, collected my bike and repaired it without fuss.
.....can I ask how much you pay?
ArmandTanzarian

Timbo wrote:
ArmandTanzarian wrote:People moan about them but Carol Nash insure my three classic scoots, a GTS, a Honda 500 and my car all on one policy. When I got knocked off my bike they provided a loaner, collected my bike and repaired it without fuss.
Not cheap at around £600 but that is for six separate vehicles, (a car, two modern bikes and three classics) all fully comp with European breakdown.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
shocky

They quoted me over 260 quid for a gts anda lammy I rang back a few weeks later and spoke to someone else and they said 320 :? So with something as important as insurance I wasnt filled with confidence by them , I then used a local broker who did me 2 policys for 137 I paid extra for breakdown but its for any vehicle im in or on
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

ArmandTanzarian wrote:
Timbo wrote:
Not cheap at around £600 but that is for six separate vehicles, (a car, two modern bikes and three classics) all fully comp with European breakdown.

I have an Audi A3, Harley, SX and GP on a 6 wheel policy. They bumped it up to silly money in January over £750 if I paid by so. I kept hammering away at them and eventually got it for £500. It annoys me greatly that I have to play these games every feckin year...I only do so because the service and recovery is usually pretty good...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information