Another stolen scoot

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
simplex

I had my 2014 Gts 300 (gloss black) nicked from the Qpark in Pimlico between Friday 11th 7:30 am and Monday 14th 5:30 pm.
Nothing out of the ordinary about this scoot, back box, apron mitts. No dings or dents apart from a bit of the trim on the lower right front where I rode it into the pump lever on my bike bench.
Doubt I'll see that again.. Qpark is camera'd up so might get a visual on the Cents.. But not holding out any hope... Just grateful it wasn't the Lammy
Scoot65

Can't help you regarding the theft……… I just want to say I feel for you mate, sorry to hear you bad news.
wrecklessrobbie
Main scooter: li150

We should be able to park out scooters and upon return expect them to be there.
Unfortunately this is not the case.
I would never of left my scooter in a carpark for two days. My car yes.... In the hope someone would nick the pile of junk.

Am i not correct in thinking that a gts cannot be started without a key due to the programming in the ecu/cdi.
Unless there is a method i havent heard of.
If you are looking at the video camera coverage it might be worth checking if a van went in and out. It may have been lifted in to a van.

I hope you get it back.

Robbie
simplex

Qpark will only release the cctv to the police.. And the Insurance chap said the police won't look at the cctv unless you can narrow the theft to a ten minute window. So I guess I'm having to give up on that one..
wrecklessrobbie
Main scooter: li150

I can understand the police not looking at the cctv due to it just being a theft, not a murder. I suppose it will take up too much time. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth though, thinking that it will show who the thief is.
As for qpark not exactly helpful of them. Can you not slip someone a few quid to view it.
It wouldnt surprise me if a member of qpark staff tipped someone off about the scooter.
Yours viewing qpark and the police cynically.

Robbie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information