CHUCKS SCOOTER STOLEN !

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
weeks

Hopefully the scum bags who have taken this scooter end-up regretting they were born :evil: GUTTED for Chuck ................... Copied from the LCGB site.

Please pass on and help re-unite Chuck with his TV

steveg wrote:Most people connected to the LCGB will know of Chuck Swonell. He has owned and ridden the same S2 TV since he bought it new in 1960. Last nigt it was stolen from outside his house in the Surrey area. The details are below. If you can help please contact Chuck, me or the Police. Chuck's whole life has been about scootering, he will be devastated, please let's try and get this one back

URGENT APPEAL ON BEHALF OF CHUCK SWONNELL!!!

Some low life scum has stolen Chuck's famous Series 2 TV175 off his driveway between 6pm last night and 1pm today!
I cannot tell you how devastated Chuck is as we all are. He has had this scooter from new and we all know it very well. The scooter was chained up and under cover.

This may not be a coincidence but according to Chuck, a bloke knocked on his door yesterday afternoon at 5pm enquiring if Chuck wanted to sell his scooter. Chuck told him it was not for sale and they chatted for 5-10 mins. He said he came from the Peterborough area but we cannot tell if this is true or not. I am not saying that this guy stole it but it would be good to find him so he can be eliminated from the police enquiry.

It has been reported to the police as stolen and they are coming round to see Chuck at 7pm tonight to interview and take a statement.

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THIS, CHUCK IS THAT MAN.
THIS SCOOTER MUST BE FOUND AND I AM APPEALING TO THE WHOLE SCOOTERING COMMUNITY TO FIND THIS SCOOTER AND RETURN IT TO ITS MOST DESERVING OWNER.

Please share this message to all so we can make the scooter too hot to handle and find the low life scum. If you have any information leading to the culprit or its location, please let me or Chuck know directly so we can pass the details onto the Police.
Last edited by weeks on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
scooterslag

Utter b@5t@rds! I've shared a post of this on my Facebook and Twitter accounts, always had a lot of time for Mr Swonell, I remember my first LPS rally at Mike Karslake's museum in 1991, I was a spotty 17 year turning up on a ratty old PX and while some ignored me for turning up on a coop- Chuck was really friendly, charming and told me the story about his regional Lambretta club and local Vespa club literally burying a hatchet to end the rivalry between the two marquees, lovely bloke indeed, let see if we can't retrieve his pride and joy for him. Paul
The mack daddy on the left!
Juan

Added to the Vespa smallframe forum, really hope that there's a relatively happy ending to this. Utter c*nt5.
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Yes , hope the Twats that took his scooter are dealt with in the proper manner
and locked up for a long time . karma will deal with them . Lowlife scum....
I too hope he is re united with his scooter. G.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Frame, Engine number and registration

Registration Number: 402 TPE
Frame No. 214423
Engine No. 122762
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

rosscla wrote:Now been recoverd apparently

http://www.scooterlab.uk/chuck-gets-scooter-back-news/

Happy days, real pleased for him :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

So glad to hear that it's been recovered unlike the one I had nicked back in the late 80's
ArmandTanzarian

He's got it back but it's been totally dismantled and partially sand blasted. That wasn't done in someone's shed. Who gets scooter body parts blasted while they wait? Makes you wonder who did the work and how much they knew.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Daggs

If it was 'scooterists' that nicked it. They should hang their heads in shame.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information