Lambretta Club of Ireland

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
diesel
Playstation gamer tag: speilekorps
Main scooter: lambretta li 150 s1 1958

Is anyone on this forum a bona fide fully paid up member of the Lambretta Club of Ireland? I ask regarding contacting the membership secretary.
serveta200
Main scooter: Serveta 200 series 80

130 views and no replies kind of says it all really. LCI , The Lambretta club that doesn't want new members.
shocky

I only looked as I might need to contact someone from there reguarding a scooter someone wants to get rid of over there shes 71 now and she told me it was rare but then told me it was only 50cc :(
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Toot-oasc
Main scooter: Lambretta

diesel wrote:Is anyone on this forum a bona fide fully paid up member of the Lambretta Club of Ireland? I ask regarding contacting the membership secretary.
PM Sent
Toot-oasc
Main scooter: Lambretta

serveta200 wrote:130 views and no replies kind of says it all really. LCI , The Lambretta club that doesn't want new members.
You must live in a fantastic world if every time you have a query or question you always get it resolved within 36 hours......
innocenti69
Main scooter: taffspeed 205 li,

Toot-oasc wrote:
serveta200 wrote:130 views and no replies kind of says it all really. LCI , The Lambretta club that doesn't want new members.
You must live in a fantastic world if every time you have a query or question you always get it resolved within 36 hours......
:D
ArmandTanzarian

innocenti69 wrote:
Toot-oasc wrote:
:D

To be honest, if I want to know about something and the answer doesn't instantaneously appear on my phone then I assume that mankind as a whole has yet to discover it.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information