WARNING Major update

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
shocky

Argentopercarter wrote:I don't know whether this applies to all Herpes deliveries but in my area the parcels are dropped off at a part time local agent's home who then delivers them. Mine is a woman who lives in the next street, she probably only gets pennies for each parcel but is reliable (and attractive) and uses the usual hand held device to capture a signature. She also delivers for the likes of Next.

Yodel recently threw a parcel over my side gates and left a note through the door; fortunately it was not fragile or raining!
Do you live near me then mines an ex scooterist blond buxom .......
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Chris in Margate
Main scooter: Lambretta 1964 225 Special

Yep, I ordered Electronic kit from Willenhall Thursday and it was delivered this morning by Hermes. Our courier is local and a top bloke.
EddieStone
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150

Just ordered something (not from a scooter company) after I checked to see who their courier was. DPD, they said. Excellent, thinks me after my previous positive experience. Check the tracking number - DPD says it's been passed on to Hermes for delivery. Oh dear. I checked the Hermes tracking and nothings happened since they took the order two days ago....
idc23
Main scooter: lambrettatv175 3

My hermes are useless, i have had aggro with them, will NOT use them .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information