Scomadi 200?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
YAMLAM

thanks for the info.
win or lose have a booze
ArmandTanzarian

Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
jonzo172

I'm pretty sure the Scomadi 200 is a 4 valve twin cam that generates about 19hp so with a kerb weight of 100kg it'll fair well against a 300 GTS that has 22hp and weighs 158kg... the LML 200 4T has 11.5hp.
jonzo172

Oh... and I don't think the engine is Chinese.

On rough power to weight calcs the Scomadi 200 is 190 and the Vespa 300 is 139!
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

Please excuse the irony but I wonder how difficult it would be to put a "traditional" Lambretta engine into the new Scomadis ?

The frame/forks/electrics and overall look are quite impressive but it would be nice to have the 2 stoke Lambretta engine fitted as well.
hungdog

Heard their working on a 250 4 stroke geared engine for the scomadi as well. :ugeek:
spannerman

I know Frank and Paul at Scomadi ,have put a lot of effort in to get it right,They have listened to all the comments good and bad and tried to address them,they have been let down by many people especially Piaggio,it doesnt help with the keyboard warriors on FB and the Scomadi owners sites pulling them down all the time for any minor reason they can find or invent
just for info they are having to go for a 200 engine but results from the dynos are supposedly phenominal and suggest nobody would be disappointed with the results.
I say good luck to them in their venture,not everybody has the balls to do something like this
Strummer10
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Special 225

I think the looks are spot on (ie; looks like a GP Lambretta) and if they can crack out a 200-250 engine, even if it's 2 stroke they will sway many of the GTS fans back across the fence, as well as new entrants to the market...................we are now seeing an influx of GTS automatics onto the scooter scene, so scomadi have huge untapped market about to fall their way........all the best to them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information