Iow rally

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

shocky wrote:Rode back yesterday hit rain at Tidworth hadall the gear on so not really effected , was a good rally but seemed quiter than previous years I think its definenetly on the wain whichi dont think is a bad thing

Steve shame we didn't meet up. Agree it did seem a lot quieter but it is spread around much more. Custom show now on the camp site at Smallbrooke, Hipshaker at Shanklin all contributing to less people hanging around in Ryde.....I enjoyed it this year, we did great rides everyday. Got wet riding down Thursday and sun burnt riding back Tuesday.... :roll:
paul d
Main scooter: T5 172 Tv 240

I enjoyed it too. Met some great people as always like the couple with the series 2 on the green. I really enjoy the scooter banter. Some people are very generous with technical advice and have interesting stories. Have to compliment the staff at the long john eater and in smallbrook too. Got well fed! The standard of scooters at the rink before the ride out was very high. Got dizzy looking at scoots driving by and the smell of 2 stroke. Always liked Dodgy and wasn't dissappointed with their performance. Great band. The ferry off the Isle was a bit disorganised and took a while but again, met good people here too. Jeez I got immersed in the whole thing. Wish it was only beginning!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information