Good Experiences with Dealers/Tuners?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

dave411 wrote:Torbay Lambretta.
Ordered a pair of BGM shocks yesterday afternoon,came in the post today.And,they refunded £3.00 off the postage cause it was lighter than they tought.
Great service,will use them again. :D :D :D
Agree re mike at Torbay Lambretta I have used him a few times just lately ,good website ,great service and reasonable prices :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

Also agree....great service..
phil23fair
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 250 Special

Mike at Torbay Lambrettas is a really helpful bloke. He has opened up for me out of hours on a couple of occasions so I could pick up parts. Very reasonably priced as well
Minority
Main scooter: Li230 S3

Just had my second experience of dealing with Ron Moss and I've got to say that I think his service is second to none.
The speediness of his reply puts many other dealers to shame and his friendly, helpful replies to any queries make it seem like your dealing with a good mate!
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but i felt it had to be revived following my latest purchase from Ron.
It's no wonder that the purchasers of his Avanti kit can't sing his praises enough.
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

Yep,Torbay Lambretta gives great service,as does Corrado on here.
Padge
Main scooter: 1969 Lambretta gp

LOL, sat here chucking reading this thread, loving the "ahem" friendly banter between eden and yanker (next time I ring beadspeed i'll have to listen to see if the person on the other end of the phone has a mixed up accent or they sound like they're from the "wrong side 'o' the big hill) :lol:

back on topic :

WASP PERFORMANCE for vespa parts, cheapest tyres around and anything I want from sip (vespa or lambretta) Dave is a top bloke that knows his stuff
JUST LAMBRETTA a lot of my friends use Martin (corrado) top/helpful guy
LAMBRETTA UPGRADES ordered a few things, cheap, top quality and gets things to me super fast
BEADSPEED if/when they do make a mistake they're quick to sort it...(sorry eden)
ANDY FRANCIS for stickers :lol: coz most of his products can be bought cheaper elsewhere :D
READSPEED can't beat their 5 plate clutches for the price

these are dealers I have/do use, there are also a few dealers I wont use, bad experiences, bad attitudes etc
lambro

So, Andy at Beedspeed is Yanker on here :D

I have only good stuff to say about him, never had an issue, and his dry sense of humour is brilliant,
Used to find Miles downright rude, but he is now back on the phones and was real pleasant last week.

Shaun (Weston super Mare).
slangen
Main scooter: TV200

SpliffSpeed
eden
Dealer

slangen wrote:SpliffSpeed

:P
LeightonRB20
Main scooter: Alwyn Pushpak RB20

Placed an order with Torbay Lambretta on the strength of this thread and have to agree, great service! Will definitely use again. I've always found Beedspeed very good, but recently I've placed 2 orders with them, both of which were out of stock. Don't know if that's anything to do with the recent change of ownership, or maybe just bad luck? Haven't dismissed them totally yet, but will watch with interest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information