Anyone know or use.....

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
eden
Dealer

Anyone know or use Lambretta leeds?

People slag off the far east for ripping things off but Lambretta Leeds don't feel they need to be in the far east to think they can get away with ripping off other peoples products and advertising them as their own.

Beware of cheap fake copies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coaster

What parts are we talking about Eden?
eden
Dealer

chain tensioners
coaster

eden wrote:chain tensioners
I had a look as I can't remember where I bought mine from but it's significantly different to mine, looks to be better engineered than mine in the way it adjusts. Mine has counter sunk set screws and a bevelled slot. Who's design is it?
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Ooo..red or black...
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Daggs

This is the individual called joei1942 on eBay, i believe.
I bought some legshield badges from him a few years back. They seemed fine, but when i was curving them to fit the legshields I could hear and feel the chrome plate cracking. (I've had the same thing happen before with badges bought elsewhere)
So i contacted him and asked 'could he get the manufacturer to pre-curve the badges before chroming' His response was to throw a hissy fit tell me to buy then somewhere else and immediately banned me from his eBay site. I'm still banned to this day.
A totally OTT reaction to a simple request. His loss. I had often bought the odd parts, forgotten for a resto, from him.
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

He's just a cheapo Ebay dealer who sells Far East tat. Buy Cheap Buy Twice. Not worth bothering with.
Meds
Main scooter: Li125s

Standard practice to sideline you when you complain, especially when you can't go into a shop and complain face to face.

We are here to provide the best services possible but in doing so we will not tolerate abusive or aggressive behaviour from our customers.
= We are Sh@t, we know we are Sh@t and the above statement gives us an excuse to stop dealing with you when you have a legitimate complaint.
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

that looks like a cheap copy of the one I bought off Taffspeed.
dazz-uk

If it is the individual called joei1942 on eBay, he has a shop in kippax, leeds http://scoot-r-shop.co.uk/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information