I've only gone and bought a GTS!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
onthelam
Main scooter: not yet

FYI. :idea: Autisa is the best variator. ;)
shocky

On the speed side of things I must have been lucky with the 3 ive owned all have hit over 82 mph on various sat navs or apps on my phone current on has hit 84.4 on the limiter way baxk from weston a few weeks ago nearly 82 mph 2 up and I wouldnt say mines a fast one ,
maybe incorrect servicing after market rollers and belts or not having updates on the ecu can be a couse of lower speeds ?
My 7 year old one owes me nothing by virtue that fuel economy and 2 t oil savings in that time alone have paid for it ,
im sure one day it will expire I may get a replacement engine or sell it for parts
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
ArmandTanzarian

75 (satnav) is about tops for mine but that was sat upright, on the flat. With a following wind and on a slope or would probably reach 80 or so. I think all the 90 plus claims come from the massively inaccurate speedo. Mine says 80 when I'm barely touching 70.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
ipman

you've taken the micky out of gts owners for the last decade and now you own one :lol:

next you will be buying a brand new px with every add-on they have because you've had enough of customising scooters yourself :lol:

your worse than any comedy mod I've met!!!! at least there doing what they want to do not what there online group is doing ;)
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

spelling!

they're and their is correct
Scootering since 1968.
Jxmiddle
Main scooter: GP250 69 targa twin

Why buy a modern automatic scooter and go to rally's on it? Why not get a motorbike? Aside from the size of the wheels what's the difference?
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

When did they become vintage geared scooter rallies?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

rosscla wrote:When did they become vintage geared scooter rallies?
Lol
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Yanker

rosscla wrote:When did they become vintage geared scooter rallies?
At their birth?

Why don't GTS owners have their own rally (surely ther are enogh of you). You could hold it at Eg Woodford Aerodrome or any other, and do formation flypasts dowm the runway holding each other's left hand in a gay formation? What have Gt GTSie.s etc. got to do with classic scootering aside a badge?
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information