Pipe Design S-Box Lambretta Exhaust

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Yanker

eden wrote: Don't believe what VW and Audi adverts say, just because something is made in Germany doesn't mean its the dogs b@11@x,
Can I call you dipshit? No ! Well anyhow I think that you will find that they are noth 'made' in the Czech Repuplic and that the manufacturers are transparent about that fact. (And that the German unions are castrated like ours)..
Go on then: Name 5 x Lambretta products that are 'Made in Germany' and not fit for purpose :?:

PS Cannot see that butchered flange on the S-Box ever sealing again...
onthelam
Main scooter: not yet

Just curious. How much will it cost to return the pipe vs how much to re-weld one joint? Maybe the performance characteristics are worth some extra effort.

I notice the donor pipe is an Innocenti . Could it be the can misalignment was present before the magic happened.

I guess having been in and worked in SE Asia for some years I have become more forgiving. Nothing ever works here the way it is wished. There is ALWAYS something.
eden
Dealer

Yanker wrote:
eden wrote: Don't believe what VW and Audi adverts say, just because something is made in Germany doesn't mean its the dogs b@11@x,
Can I call you dipshit? No ! Well anyhow I think that you will find that they are noth 'made' in the Czech Repuplic and that the manufacturers are transparent about that fact. (And that the German unions are castrated like ours)..
Go on then: Name 5 x Lambretta products that are 'Made in Germany' and not fit for purpose :?:

oi dipshit, wtf do VW and Audi have to do with Lambretta parts? :roll:
onthelam
Main scooter: not yet

eden wrote:wtf do VW and Audi have to do with Lambretta parts? :roll:
All popular in India. Image
Dimitrios_231

onthelam wrote:Just curious. How much will it cost to return the pipe vs how much to re-weld one joint? Maybe the performance characteristics are worth some extra effort.

I notice the donor pipe is an Innocenti . Could it be the can misalignment was present before the magic happened.
My friend,this is my problem,in most cases,I would choose between these two options,
in my case this guy hasn't even replied.I would be very happy if I could send it back,
the donor is a Casa Lambretta S3 exhaust,they don't come with fixed tailpipe bracket.
Dimitrios_231

Marco hasn't replied,feck him,
few days ago I fitted a Gori 50mm to a new build,it fits like a dream,
I'm going to sell the S-Box,if anyone is interested let me know,send me a PM,
you have seen the problem,you know what it needs to be done,
if you can fix it, good for you,
I don't have a welding machine at my place,I'm not going to pay extra money for this.
Thanks

GORI

P.S. Feck him again :)
Yanker

eden wrote:
Yanker wrote:

oi dipshit, wtf do VW and Audi have to do with Lambretta parts? :roll:
Dunno cock, you brough the brands into the discussion :roll: Just saying that the 'Made In Germany' veil of implication has had you kidded for the last 20 years. What does the 'Lambretta' name on any new product mean about it's provenance? Know any German made Lambretta products that are either branded 'Lambretta' or not fit for purpose? Just wondering what your point is? :)
eden
Dealer

Dimitrios_231 wrote:

:lol:

Yanker

NSU ;)
Dimitrios_231

Sadly, sometimes,bright ideas don't work.

:)
Yanker

eden wrote:
Dimitrios_231 wrote:

:lol:

Yanker

NSU ;)
Oh: The inventors and producers of the world's 1'st Wankel engine powered production car?: Ironically now part of the VAG goup? That NSU?

I can see what you are driving at, and am imagining native West Midlanders trying to pronounce 'Wankel' without splitting their sides :) . I imagine the Greek version would be better drowned out by a Bazouki to avoid embarassment :?:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information