Motorcycles

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
double h
Main scooter: SIL GP 200

Just thought I would ask how many of you guys own a motorcycle as well as a scooter. Personally I have a Kawasaki zrx 1200 and a Honda blackbird(bought as a project and for sale).I like bikes because they are reliable and as fast as you want to go. I like my scooter because 55 on the Lammy along a bumpy road feels fast as f@@k though and I wont loss my licence for it. I like my Lammy a lot and will probably spend a fair amount of hard earned making it go 100mph slower than the blackbird I have. Looks insane when written down and I am sane because it has not been proved otherwise ;) .
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

I ride a triumph tiger 1050 and it's the best road bike I've ever had.

I prefer it in the same ways as you to my lambretta, but for reasons I can't explain i don't love it like I love my lambretta.

I've had a lot more bikes than scooters over the years and the only ones that have ever given me the horn were the slow, ill-handling, badly-braked, unreliable ones with 10" wheels!
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

Griso 1200
Did you have to do that?
Boo

Me,ive always had Lammys.

Cant understand why after riding a motor bike with all that power and reliability anyone would prefer to ride a scooter.Just my opinion thoe.
Lambrettas are for life!
ArmandTanzarian

The Honda takes me to work and back. The scooters I ride for fun.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Yamaha FZ6 Naked S2: http://flic.kr/p/r2ho8P
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I ride with 2 local lads, who both have motorbikes AND scooters. One has a VFR800 and a Vespa T5, the other has a Triumph Tiger 800 and a Lambretta Li125. We all enjoy the choice of what to ride and when.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
bryansmudge

Triumph Daytona quick, reliable and boring! Its starts on the button gets you where and when you need to be - where's the fun in that? The Lambretta never lets me down, every time I approach it I get butterflies wondering whether it'll start and what will go wrong next :D
Chris in Margate
Main scooter: Lambretta 1964 225 Special

Virago 535
johnduke
Main scooter: lambretta series 2

ducati 748 and yamaha 350 ypvs ,wont be putting the engine in a lammy :) .Scooter and bikes different as chalk cheese enjoy both . John
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information