SCOOTER AND ENGINE STOLEN! PLEASE HELP!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
coaster

This response from a well know TV1 owner frim Norwich is interesting, the panels he refers to were stolen from inside his house :shock:

"As Martin says, scum of the earth :evil:
This is relatively near my UK home (60km) at Kings Lynn and not so long back had a pair of panels stolen. Were found at an industrial site at Morton on the Hill between Norwich and Lynn at a car breakers yard. In both these instances they knew exactly what they were looking for.."
nelson pk

Sounds like we have some people in East Anglia targeting stuff and they sound like they know the scene. They even took the time to unscrew and take my adjustable PM tuning levers. They know about the scene.
If they get discovered, they have no idea at the world of s**t that's going rain down on them....
sunrisemac
Main scooter: Lambretta GP150

Sorry to read about this, hope somebody catches the bar stewards, rips their arms off and beats them with the soggy end..
Trojan
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA INNOCENTI

Just seen this thread and absolutely furious for you mate, reading all the posts up till now sums up in my opinion, stolen to order seeing of the type of engine and that of the ser2, both of high value money wise, although the police will hopefully be doing a thorough investigation and CCTVs in surrounding areas will be checked...I can t help but thinking its someone local ish who knows you, knows the area and took an oppertunity........Without seemingly belittling you, maybe a thought of all possibilities such as who knows where you live, anything you ve said or done perhaps, don t want to dishearten you mate, but a few times I ve come across this type of thing a process of eliminating suspects got me closer to the truth, although it took time, at least I didnt hurt the wrong one ;) and everybody knew what the person s had done, result one less thief... Hope good news comes your way mate, and when it does let us know as im sure there will be a few volunteers to dish out justice.....JUST DON T GIVE UP SEARCHING all the best ..... 8-)
nelson pk

Thanks for your support. I will not give up searching until i find who done it.
Boo

sorry to hear about this only just seen the thread.These scum bags are the biggest low lives on the planet they need a gud kicking,gutted for ya,don't give up m8.
Boo.
Lambrettas are for life!
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

nelson pk wrote: and they sound like they know the scene..
But do they,surely someone cant just turn up with a SM motor without questions being asked.They are all numbered and Cam Lam have a record? You cant sell it on.
I hope they are found so you and your mate get your scoot/motor back and they get what they deserve,not from the police though as they will just tell them off but a proper hospital job!!!
nelson pk

Good point soosh and you are correct in what you say. I am going to keep an open mind. Whoever it was, scooterist or opportunist.......they definitely knew it was there.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Absolutely devastating for you. I sincerely hope you both get all your things back and the scum responsible are caught and dealt with.
Muttley McLadd

soosh wrote:
nelson pk wrote: and they sound like they know the scene..
But do they,surely someone cant just turn up with a SM motor without questions being asked.
This crossed my mind. It's not the sort of thing you can sell. And it's not the sort of thing you can really disguise. And you'd need to be really f@@king confident it's never going to break down somewhere that anyone could see it.

Even selling abroad would be risky. Even though everyone isn't on a forum, everyone will know someone that is.
CakeAndArseParty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information