SCOOTER AND ENGINE STOLEN! PLEASE HELP!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
shamrockexpress

Nanny culture!!!!!!!!!!!!this country is a joke ,,,,,,,in the news yesterday a murderer/rapist serving 25 years has been getting out on day release for work experience shadowed with some girl social worker he told to get lost and is on the run FFS .........what planet is this justice system on!!!!lucky he wasn't caught doing 35mph in a 30 then he would have been in real trouble :roll: :roll:

25 years should mean locked up for that time with bread and water that would still be soft compared to the far east punishment. All down to a crowd of f@@king pansy prancing around westminister TWATS :roll:

sorry for the rant but if the law catch the engine theif they will probably send him on a training course at tax payers expense on how not to get caught next time.
As far as I can see and half the anti socail imigrants (workers excluded isupport foreign labour due to the amount lazy fuckers indoors) you can do whatever the f@@k you want in this country.
terryj
Main scooter: li 125

taking my mate to pick up his supper monza kitted scoot on monday
advised him to carry his receipts for a while :mrgreen:

hate to have to pick him up from a & e
also told him to stop posting pics on facebook of his scoots lined up in his garage with no chains and ground stakes
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

shamrockexpress wrote:Nanny culture!!!!!!!!!!!!this country is a joke ,,,,,,,in the news yesterday a murderer/rapist serving 25 years has been getting out on day release for work experience shadowed with some girl social worker he told to get lost and is on the run FFS .........what planet is this justice system on!!!!lucky he wasn't caught doing 35mph in a 30 then he would have been in real trouble :roll: :roll:

25 years should mean locked up for that time with bread and water that would still be soft compared to the far east punishment. All down to a crowd of f@@king pansy prancing around westminister TWATS :roll:

sorry for the rant but if the law catch the engine theif they will probably send him on a training course at tax payers expense on how not to get caught next time.
As far as I can see and half the anti socail imigrants (workers excluded isupport foreign labour due to the amount lazy fuckers indoors) you can do whatever the f@@k you want in this country.
You get my vote mate.
B-Race Tuning
Main scooter: Lambro, GP.

BUMP ! Any news or update on this at all? Out of interest, have all dealers/ known home/ club mechanics been made aware as best possible cos it's likely to get shot that's where they'd have to try. Wouldn't it just be peach if they tried Cambridge. S
nelson pk

No news I'm afraid. All the dealers who can supply bits for the sm are aware. I am into my new sm build now but wont be finished until July at earliest I should think. Garage is like fort knox now!
Blenks
Main scooter: Lambretta S3 Li150

I am fairly new to the forum and fairly new to scootering after a 20+ year absence. I can only imagine how I would feel if my 'new to me' Li 150 went walkies without my knowledge and what my reaction might be if I got my hands on the scum that had it away. I'm sure we all work hard for what we have so it is all the more painful when it is taken away. I was pleased to read that you have at least had a result with the return of the S2 but not much consolation to you. I don't know very much about the lump you have lost but it sounds very distinctive especially the exhaust being unique. This appears to be a reaaly good community on here, very supportive, which is one of the reasons why I got back into scootering and bikes in general. I have only come across good people through riding motorcycles of all discriptions. I sincerely hope you get you gear back.
All the best,
Paul
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information