SCOOTER AND ENGINE STOLEN! PLEASE HELP!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
soullad
Dealer

kings lynn town centre has a pretty extensive CCTV network, not sure if its an avenue worth exploring?
get pics up at all the local dealers, Neil on North Lynn Ind Est. and Olly Auker near Watlington. Make these people aware.
catch them !!!!
goldeneye

stolen to order by the sounds of it. your best bet is making it too hot to handle. thing is, the irksome thing is, you could have walked past the culprit on a rally, that's the sickener. I"ll never forget Tom Gibbon"s face at Brid when his TS1 was pinched, obviously cos it was a well known TS1, Gutted doesn't describe it. that lad is the youngest ever recipient of the LCGB BSM trophy , went allover, the thief isn't worthy to lick his boots, f****n absolute scum in my eyes. I"ll give you the same advice I gave Tom at the time , don"t give up riding, whatever the outcome, and never , ever, give in to wankers like this. best of luck and keep ya chin up marra. Goldeneye.
weeks

coaster wrote:
nelson pk wrote:Thank you very much Colin. Just goes to prove the idiot/idiots that done this are the very small minority.
You are renewing my faith in people.
Thank you
Added it to the LCGB site too with a link to this thread, hope it leads somewhere.
LCGB thread made "Sticky" hope it helps and you locate parts/scoot and Scum :evil:
soulboy
Main scooter: t5 172 and a bit more

goldeneye wrote:stolen to order by the sounds of it. your best bet is making it too hot to handle. thing is, the irksome thing is, you could have walked past the culprit on a rally, that's the sickener. I"ll never forget Tom Gibbon"s face at Brid when his TS1 was pinched, obviously cos it was a well known TS1, Gutted doesn't describe it. that lad is the youngest ever recipient of the LCGB BSM trophy , went allover, the thief isn't worthy to lick his boots, f****n absolute scum in my eyes. I"ll give you the same advice I gave Tom at the time , don"t give up riding, whatever the outcome, and never , ever, give in to wankers like this. best of luck and keep ya chin up marra. Goldeneye.
WELL SAID THAT MAn
sean brady scooters
Dealer

weeks wrote:
coaster wrote:
nelson pk wrote:Thank you very much Colin. Just goes to prove the idiot/idiots that done this are the very small minority.
You are renewing my faith in people.
Thank you
Added it to the LCGB site too with a link to this thread, hope it leads somewhere.
LCGB thread made "Sticky" hope it helps and you locate parts/scoot and Scum :evil:
done the same for you here also :)
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
nelson pk

Thanks for making it a sticky here and on LCGB guys.
You know, I did think earlier on today.....f**k it, after all that work I put in on that scoot, I cant do it again but its people that have shown me support on here and via phone etc that have made me realise that I can do it again if needs be.
Thank you Goldeneye, really made me think that I am not gonna let the b@5t@rds grind me down!
I really am overwhelmed by the support shown by everybody.....thank you.
paulnobodyimportant
Main scooter: varies

Just seen your plight Nelson and I wish you all the luck. Must say they had some nerve to actually spend the time to take it out of your frame. The disappointing thing with all these thefts and there seems to be lots reported on here, LCGB and FB, that it appears that none of these are found again. If that's the case, someone within the scootering community must know something that they are keeping quiet about.

But its thefts such as these that make you feel irrational if you ever caught up with them.

Anyway, all the best Nelson and hope you win through and thanks for your carb comments to my past issues.

Paul
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Wow....only just had chance to catch up on this thread. What a set of cuntts, whoever did this. And how the ffuck did they manage to strip the engine out????? No noise? Plenty of time?

Anyway.....email me pics of your engine, and your mates scoot. Plus his reg number, your engine number and spec. I'll post to Scooterotica facebook page, we have nearly 6000 likes in that page.....should get some attention!!!

b@5t@rds :(

Email to: drunkmunkey6969@yahoo.co.uk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Shocking news, gutted for ye, they want burning at the stake hope you get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
nelson pk

b@5t@rds got it out of the garage and took it behind a house being built down the road and stripped it there.
Thanks Paul. Hope i helped at some point.
Dan, will email info as soon as poss. Much appreciated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information