SCOOTER AND ENGINE STOLEN! PLEASE HELP!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
ove

That's shite Pete, I'll ask a few people of the less than honest around Lynn to see if they've heard anything.
ove
Speed Demon
Dealer

Saddened by this - will keep an ear to the ground.
Get to SULK
Speed Demon
Dealer

No wish to hijack this thread but please respond to this petition too folks:

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-new ... 25961.html
Get to SULK
nelson pk

Thanks Ove. Would really appreciate this.

Frame number for series 2 is :150Li899543 Engine number is 884286

Police have taken all the pics I had of mates scooter for today. Will post pic tonight or as soon as I get them back.

Everyone who is posting on Facebook etc.......

Thank you very much.
GLscoot
Main scooter: Vespa GS150

Doom Patrol wrote:We shouldn't assume that they are in the scene. I know it's not correct to say so, but I was once approached by some pikey kids who knew all about my scooter. Possibly quite innocent, but it made me think.
Would agree. I had some europeans approach me in the local pub about my scooters, 'any for sale' my mate back home wants a scooter. Following weekend, dogs started barking and two arseholes legged it in opposite directions, I could have swore it was the same two guys.

It breaks my heart to hear about this, they can have my fcking car, but not my scooters. I hope you get them back.
soulboy
Main scooter: t5 172 and a bit more

ArmandTanzarian wrote:Is it just that we hear about this a lot more now or are scooter thefts getting more common?

The worst thing is that this wasn't some random chav teenager or smack head. A Super Monza is not exactly common is it and they ignored everything else.

Hopefully they'll be found and punished accordingly (and whatever is left of them afterwards, handed to the police)
that's very true someone must no something b..tads
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

nelson pk wrote:Stolen from my garagemy super Monza engine, ripped out of my scoot along with EGT and Digital speedo and my mates blue and white LI series 2 (reg 436 XUC).
They new what they were doing as they left my indian frame and took the engine and my mates whole LI series 2

they won't be pikeys or Eastern Euros- they will be "one of us" unfortunately.
Scootering since 1968.
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

So sorry to hear this is still going on, happened to me a few years before these forums started and I never found my scoot although I thought I knew the thieving Cnut I had no proof. Later though an aquantance who was of the same type as the scumbag thief had away with his RD 350 . What goes round comes round. Hope you get you're stuff back Nelson.
soulboy
Main scooter: t5 172 and a bit more

wayne cudine wrote:So sorry to hear this is still going on, happened to me a few years before these forums started and I never found my scoot although I thought I knew the thieving Cnut I had no proof. Later though an aquantance who was of the same type as the scumbag thief had away with his RD 350 . What goes round comes round. Hope you get you're stuff back Nelson.
thing is the 350 lc was the most nicked motor bike ever this is definetley a nicked to order
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

Speed Demon wrote:No wish to hijack this thread but please respond to this petition too folks:

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-new ... 25961.html

Done
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information