June Scootering

The print magazine news, reviews, latest products, events & more....
Strummer10
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Special 225

YAY........clubman tests .......can't wait well done Mr Taylor .......

Must confess with all these new 4 stroke scooters i'm more inclined to stay exactly where I am on the 2 stroke trail, cannot beat the sleek lines of the original Italian Beauty lol :D :D :D :D :D :D
lammy666
Main scooter: lambretta li 125/190 chop.

ive just been sick.
lambretta my arse.
Livi- Graeme
Main scooter: Lambretta li 185 series 2

What a waste of 5 pages. You could have put something of interest to us all in there instead.
Lamaddict

Classic not Plastic
cartmel808
Main scooter: 1975 Vespa Rally 200 Femsa

Looks familiar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strummer10
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Special 225

No flaming Scootering has arrived today......it religiously arrives around the 20th of the month to the nearest Saturday , although once a year they completely forget to send it out......i bet this is their once a year jobby lol
coaster

Strummer10 wrote:No flaming Scootering has arrived today......it religiously arrives around the 20th of the month to the nearest Saturday , although once a year they completely forget to send it out......i bet this is their once a year jobby lol
With a front cover like that it needs to be delivered in a :o brown envelope
chippy

Strummer10 wrote:No flaming Scootering has arrived today......it religiously arrives around the 20th of the month to the nearest Saturday , although once a year they completely forget to send it out......i bet this is their once a year jobby lol
Same here. Postman probably taken them home to rip the pages out for toilet paper :D
Tractorman
Main scooter: Lambretta li150 special

Mine did not arrive either but it just occurred to me do Scootering notify you when your subscription expires because mine may have done.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

You usually get at least two letters warning you that your subscription is about to expire.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information