Renewal

Who do YOU insure your scooter with, give recommendations and opinions...
fluff34567

I had similar yesterday with my insurance company. I called asking for Mrs xyz.. "no idea who that is, do they work for us" big companies so not everyone knows everyone else.
Barry@Bikesure

George747 wrote:By the way,when I quote the name Barry at bike sure,they say that they have never heard of him!!!!!
As has been said we are a large company. Over 800 people work in our office so I'm not surprised if some staff do not know who I am.
George747
Main scooter: Lambretta

Barry,no comments about my agreed value or 14 day cooling off period,no surprise there,also I had to contact you lot,not like you stated,one off our staff shall call me??,so no wonder nobody knows of you.
Barry@Bikesure

Hi George747

Not sure what else I can say, I replied to your PM and arranged for us to contact you which we did but were unable to get through however we tried to resolve this with you upon you returning our call.

I don't work within our Customer Services team so it's unlikely someone there will know who I am I'm afraid.

If I can be of any further assistance please drop me a PM, I won't be able to discuss your policy in public though for obvious reasons.

Regards,
Barry.
Treeman
Main scooter: GP 225 TS1

Just had my classic policy renewal and it's gone up by 30%. Have looked around and can't find anything better. Any ideas anyone, or a specific company that seems to be more competitive?
George747
Main scooter: Lambretta

Defo peter James or all styles.
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

I highly recommend Allstyles, very competitive and a pleasure to deal with

Cant say better than that
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

both of mine are with peter james, got the renewal in september, the same price as last year, yes you heard correctly, the same price no messing about,no( we will beat any quote of any of that business), oh and both scoots are well modified, i wont be going anywhere else.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information