what wire goes where?

FREE tuning and maintenance info, plus links to our original tuning pages that started it all off.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Haha, I bought a straight forward Restos battery loom and when from there. I'll try and post the pics - the indicators were a later add on so haven't muddled it in with the main diagram.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Schematics - I wired the right hand switch same as GP/SX too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
nick b
Main scooter: gp200and rt195

ok taken your advice and I have sort of got the lights working the back totally and the front on but flickering the off switch is on and off is on but I have hope it will be solved now, I used the grey and left the brown out but I feel I have made progress cheers mates
YAMLAM

any progress ?
win or lose have a booze
nick b

yes ihave got it all working been a nightmare as I have switches both sides and 3 bulbs on headset thanks for all the help
nick b

just an update on wiring which is sometimes not totally clear on wiring diagrams ,i have pulled apart a gp [1971]that i have had resprayed and iam rebuilding from scratch and made a point of looking at the main loom even though it is ac it is pretty similar to the dc one , the interesting thing is that at he point of the regulator the pink[stop light] the brown [main loom] and the purple [connects to blue,grey or purple on key switch]are all joined together i now understand why these new looms drop wires but reconnect at the headset which begs the question why has no one made bulb holders with at least 4 banks as it would be beneficial for all the new toys we are being offered sat navs etc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information