Vespa Malossi 210 - 35.19 bhp

Post your Vespa dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

nice result ,

ref head experiments hi comp/race fuel?

how do vespa gear ratio,s fare with it on pipe at 5500
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
MattsDad

Medium compression and Tesco 99; have on order some inserts to take the barrel to a race tune. You can see from the Bmep's that the engine isn't maximised yet so hopefully I will be able to overlay the three curves on one graph. Aim is to achieve road/fast road/ race depending on what I'm using it for with just some minor changes of head, gaskets and maybe pipe.

Its normal 200 gearing and performs much the same as a standard 210 lower down, I've done 150 on it without taking into the power band yet and its done fine. Predominantly will be my road bike so likely will keep standard, it should pull ok. Proper rider Gaz on it this Sunday, so will be interesting to see how it goes / feels.
COCKSPEED TUNING
MattsDad

Believer in putting on the track as well as posting the graphs.

York Dragway today - Massively undergeared and had revved out at the 1/8th @ 9k so pipe needed for race spec and changes needed to all the gearing.
Timing wrong; final 4th and 5th runs electrode gone and piston dome 20p size concaved (about to hole) respectively; fast / road tune pushed a bit too hard.

Friend rode, 17 stone, 15.20 @ 83
COCKSPEED TUNING
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information