LAMBRETTA DYNO GRAPH POSTING AREA

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
david
Playstation gamer tag: darkbretta

My touring TS1 225 (7ports RSP)+keihin 33+RSP exhaust...

cezeta

ts1225 tmx35 jl3 turned out the head was leaking and the reeds were buggered and so i paid the price for dellaying the rebuild as it went bang a while later......i told myself so :oops:

cezeta

and through the gears running standard li150 gearing
simon k

have posted this before but may be better to compare here. the two green curves represent hp & torque before it was tuned by JB.
Rb 25 alpha 60mm,35mm mikuni, franspeed race 19/46 on indian gp200 box.Image
Philipp
Dealer

interesting read!!

this is my mister bee tuned racetour ts1 kit, bgm 60 mm crank, 30 mm mikuni and sito clubman:

and this is my sx with home made 225 cc barrel, bgm 60 mm crank, 24 mm pwk thru airbox and with the casa clubman:

cheers
philipp@scooter-center.com
0049 (0) 2238 -307459
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

This is interersting, as it shows how different exhausts can make a massive impact on power delivery.

This is a TS 225 Race Tour tuned TMX 35. Red line is with an old MB1 Race exhaust, black is with a Dev Tour. With the race piep the power is massive and revs to 10K, but with the Dev Tour the power may be less but as it comes in lower down the rev range probably much more useable and needing less maitainance.

It all depends what you want it to do

Adspeed

For a while now I've been dickin about with a few pipe designs......

One has resulted in everything it has been put on so far making a improvement which I'm really chuffed with, one suprising improvement was the Chiselspeed Sprinter, Richard Bakers motor.

Prior to the new pipe it made 36HP now.......

Also tested on their old Gp4 spare cast engine which increased HP and improved the curves. Tested on RB's and Mugello 230's, Gp4 Muggy all with good results......

:D This is a fairly racey pipe designed to peak around 9k. The next is gonna be for a peak of 7.5k. All work in progress....
madmaex08

hopefully the images show this time

mugello 235, MEC 61/107/16 crank, old piston with old and used rings (just put together for iceracing last year, still runs good), MMW head, ancilotti, koso 32 with aprilia RS airbox, varitronic, 18x47 LI150 - runs like a treat on the street. silent, lowrevving but fast. will be rebuilt soon with a TS1 piston and LTH reed.

TS1 235, custom rebuilt MEC crank 61/115/18 with aprilial conrod, wiseco piston, MMW wiseco head, tassinari v-force 3, MMW manifold, TM35 breathing again through an aprilia RS airbox, varitronic, fat mamba wrapped with black thermotec bandages and aprilia silencer, 19/46 pacemaker, MB 6 clutch converted to 7 plates. unfortunately this is the only dyno graph i have so far; haven´t even ridden the bike yet since it was completed just bevor christmas and its way too much snow outside right now. i even still need to set the ignition, therefore the 29 horses are not that bad. :D

both engines are in road going bikes, therefore the attempt to silence them as much as possible.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Here is the lo-res version of my graph, hopefully you can ascertain all you need to know from this, if not.....let me know and i'lll have a hi-res version done. Peaks at 30bhp and 22ft-lbs with a decent spread of usable power.

The blip between 3k & 4k is just where i shut the throttle off as i started the run.

You'll notice that i show the full rev range on my graphs (0 rpm - 11000 rpm). Some printouts only show where the power starts (4k or 5k) upwards etc......this has an effect of elongating the curve and making it look somewhat 'broader' than it really is. The method is use makes each graph comparable. I also use the same scaling/units for bhp and ft-lbs.

Spec:
Casings ported - but not welded
TS1225 - Cylinder tuned to fast road spec, not full race
Readspeed centre plug head, profiled to MB piston, and squish/comp ratio set to our spec
Mikuni 38mm TMX set up on Scooterotica dyno
Re-worked MB inlet manifold, altered RD reedblock, Boysen dual stage reeds, no stops.
MB 70mm piston - slightly altered to our spec
JL4 exhaust re-worked into an up'n'over
Special Race Crank (no details to be divulged as testing/development still underway)
Standard ign system, with few tweaks, no adv/retard units.
AF light flywheel.
Close ratio gearbox, slippy slipper, FOXHAT clutch.

As much attention has been paid to gas flow though inlet, crankcase, and transfers, as it has to actual porting on cylinder. Also..... gearbox shimming, bearings, seals, and general transmission/friction losses have been focussed on too.

Future/possible updates:

Cowls and fan fins maybe ditched in favour of air cooling and MB (large) centre plug head.
Boyesen feeder ports
Adspeed exhaust??????????????

It's all just done for fun and personal knowledge gain.......
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
frank sanderson
Dealer

SX 200 STD GEARS ELECTRONIC IGN
Graph shows 3rd gear run on my SX 200 its got ported iron barrel on std casing std PM crank barrel was honda 204 but now has an MB piston 34 mm Amal carb not powerjet and a PM pipe all pretty basic.
Last edited by frank sanderson on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information