BGM RT 195 set up

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
Lambretta Sash
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta TV 230

Just finished this engine and very pleased with outcome, kit is out of box with grumbles removed from ports running Ancilotti pipe and 30 phbh 14.33 hp 11.88 ft/lb (note graph indicates nm but should be ft/lb) Image
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Isn't the rhs scale torque? Or does 14 and a bit lbs ft = 11.88 nm?
Lambretta Sash
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta TV 230

Right hand scale is air fuel ratio and boost is spare analogue signal for future data capture, dyno figures I've stated are correct as i have data from others that i can compare too on same scooter/engine. Also wired up hardware from old dyno system to run in tandem from same drum on separate pick up. I run 480 kg drum and motor just pulls from dumping clutch, my avanti on other hand needs revs and clutch to get going.. I've ridden on road and a very sweet engine. Its use is in a series 1 which i think will work well.

Had an early kit rt220 out of box 4 years ago with 20.5 hp with out reed valve or additional porting and compare that to power outputs on std dyno graphs and id say that's a good motor ;)

The 225 version ive done is a cracking motor too, had no choice in porting cylinder to suit pipe on that one, I'll develop that one over summer aim is 25 hp and 1k more revs which is RB 225/250 territory from a piston port with hardly any spit back at all :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information