RAPIDO 42 BHP to start with.

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
fairspares
Main scooter: Lambretta GP RB252

Been to dyno today for run on my new straightliners pro street class sprinter, Rapido 245cc 60 stroke 72 bore ,v force reed block , 39mm keihin pwk, standard franspeed race, mb head. Barrel porting, boost port and reed inlet by Ben@ AF Rayspeed, head work by Martin @ chiselspeed, casing/transfer porting and built by myself , no casing welding, unfortunatly on the third 3rd gear run one stator plate bolt came out and locked flywheel( had no tools to fix) if not it should have been around 45 bhp hopefully back to dyno thursday and out at East kirkby on sunday.

Last edited by fairspares on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fairspares Lambretta workshop.
WINTERMODEL150
Main scooter: lambretta ld auto

Now that's nice :D
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Nice :)

Does it vibrate like a good'un with those mounts in? I understand the fitting of them for a straightliner but they caused me grief when I decided to give them a go on my road bike. Not faulting it though... very nice.

Adam
fairspares

yes it does vibrate "a good un" but hopefully it will all be over in 12 secs :D
Dragsterlam

Great figures I always said rapidos are were its at!
fastest time with my Rapido 250 sprinter is 13.08 and I did not have have that sort of power
so you should see the 12's
Adam_Winstone

Put in some good times and AF will find themselves selling a few more AF250 Rapidos :)
Adam_Winstone

^... not suggesting that yours is anything like the off the shelf kit but it does show great potential.
fairspares

The whole body work is fibreglass and carbon, the legshields are single layer fibreglass with the idea they will bend in slightly once speed increases, but keep it looking full-bodied. I really like the Rapido barrel , we have been working on this all over winter , it still has 1.5mm around the indian casing transferes ,and only a little work to clean barrel transferes, massive transferes are not needed , it comes down to exhaust timing / shape and how the inlet is flowed and shaped and casings to allow the flow to be drawn through as smoothly as possible, i wanted to try dyno without the reed stuffer and a higher revving pipe but that will be later in week now. ive took it out for a spin and its going to take some practise to keep the front down to get a good time, if i can manage that it should be quick.
Muttley McLadd

That's a lovely colour. Is it green or yellow in daylight?
CakeAndArseParty
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

well done on the build looks great with a cracking result on the dyno too

best of luck for the weekend
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information