42-44PS TS1 ESC Race Engine

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
lambretta-lutz
Main scooter: Lambretta

Hi,

pls see the dyno back in 2011 regarding my ESC Race TS1 that I do use for almost 10years now.
The power has started with 32PS and over the years of development I final break the 40PS in 2011 with the best graph in 2015 with 44PS.
Here you will find the graph with 42,7PS with two different pipes. The red-line one is use on very short tracks, when more punch is needed.
https://de-livepages.strato.com/mediapo ... vs_819.pdf

KR,
Lutz
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Great result. Can you tell us the spec?

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
lambretta-lutz
Main scooter: Lambretta

Here some info regarding the current specs and the steps of development.
From my point of view, the specs are are quite "standard" and easy to purchace, the rest ist a lot of fine-tuning.

- TS1, standard bore - welded at the base and inlet - enlaged transfers at the base (no further modification at the main transfers), 2 boost ports in the inlet – primary welding and porting work done from "WORB 5" – back in 2007
- Woessner piston- modified to fit - base is KDX Kawasaki
- MBR Head for direct cooling, 11,7:1 compression - it works so amazing good, that no use of airscoop needed even in the hottest weather conditions
- Full circle crank 61mm with Woessner conrod, 115mm and 18mm small end, laser welded
- Standard TS1 inlet, welded and modified for venturi effect with Tassinari V4
- 35mm Mikuni – jetting depending weather and track locations, used with airfilter
- modified up and over curly “Hornet” (sometimes "Bullet" version) – base design by "Pipedesign"
- variotronic, without fans and welded rivets
- “Liedolsheim” LTH clutch, 7 plates
- Gearbox – done by Denis of "DTR" from F1 steel

- over the years porting modification done by myself - uncounted runs on dyno - last dyno – 44PS/9468revs – 33,88Nm/7998revs

The development of this spec happend in 3 main steps:

First setup with 60mm crank, MB racetour piston and fan cooling, taffspeed race pipe - result was 32PS - but through the problems with the piston and the heavy weight of the cooling not really reliable.

Next step have been the change to the 61mm crank with the current spec, Woessner piston and direct cooling through the massive MBR head, as well as the first use of Pipedesign exhaust. Power up to 37PS.

So fare last steps have been the modification on the inlet, new version of the “Hornet” pipe as up-and-over curly version and fine-tuning at the head, porting work at boost / second transfers and exhaust port – result 42PS+

Most important for myself is, the engine is a very reliably race engine and during the race sometimes over-revving more than 11.000revs haven’t be a problem.

Hope it will help you to build your perfect TS1 in the future.

KR,
Lutz
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Any photos of the porting? ;)
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Adam_Winstone wrote:Any photos of the porting? ;)
I second that....all those in favour say 'aye'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
dirtyhandslopez

aye
That's not going anywhere...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information