TS1 245 38bhp / 26.14 ft.lbs

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
hotwheels

Really looking forward to the SHOOTOUT again this year to see the real scooters go....... :D never know we might even see a few KEYBOARD warriors turn up in their sandals with some amazing story's and excuses about why they arnt actually going down the strip!!!!! :lol:
Last edited by hotwheels on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muttley McLadd

Will crocs do, if you've not got any sandals?
CakeAndArseParty
hotwheels

As long as socks are worn with them!!!
MAB

My thoughts exactly Lee it is getting slightly BORING listening to people knock certain folk I was lead to believe we all had the same intrest at heart .

Maybe not in some cases :shock:

Ps love the barrell and my SIX PLATER pics to follow.

Mab
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

gadgetman wrote:All I can say is that if all these high bhp figures are correct then it indicates that how a bike performs on a dyno bears little or no resemblance to how it goes on the road ,
leaving rider skill out of the equation by just observing how a supposedly very high 30's bhp bike struggles to keep up with one that has 25 bhp when accelerating onto and racing along a duel carriageway so loosing out on both acceleration and top speed. Now I know too well that sometimes riders exaggerate what power their bikes have and that's something the dyno operator can do nothing about but without mentioning any names this is a bike dynoed by 'a tuner that posts on this forum' and watching it perform against the other bike as it did was what prompted my earlier post on page 9.

hi neil (i think) , the scoot in question (tony,s has 33 bhp not high 30,s) and suffered a broken reed petal and was cruising it home on super rich jetting that the broken petal created that he has now replaced ,he and his mate trev batty (30bhp tune) would be happy to let you have a go on there scoots or ride along with them as they both are genuinely impressed with how they perform ,both arrived as 19 / 20 bhp ts1,s that have evolved to there current set ups so have a good gauge on how performance has improved
cheers Darrell
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
GP240

Right you lot,

Dan, Sean, Fairspares, Mattsdad, Darrell an all, I think it's time you all stopped comparing the size of your dick's, get out of the shed an follow what Dan's doin.

Build a good road tune scoot, stick a tent an bag on it, an get yer sore arse's to a rally. All meet in the local pub and have a right good p155-up.

Sean will lend some mirrors an chrome haha, not long till I.O.W.

You know you want to, see you all at the bar.
Old Lambretta's never die, they get tuned..................
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I'm in.....
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
gadgetman

Thanks for that explanatlon Darrell . That answers my question as the bike would not have had anywhere near its full power at the time when l saw it.
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

gadgetman wrote:Thanks for that explanatlon Darrell . That answers my question as the bike would not have had anywhere near its full power at the time when l saw it.
no problem,
it wont have been that much down,but when your bikes poorly you dont tend to thrash them too much until u find the problem,and as you say pub talk can quickly change from 30+ to nearly 40 ,do tap them up for a go though as be really interested to hear your view on how they go, tonys is still on a 30mm carb too,there not geared for top end as we found at the dragstrip and race track you rarely can pull 90mph in the real world even with up to 38bhp so feel its pointless gearing for any more than a true 80/85 at max rpm on a full bodied road scoot that rarely have any more than 30.
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

hotwheels wrote:Really looking forward to the SHOOTOUT again this year to see the real scooters go....... :D never know we might even see a few KEYBOARD warriors turn up in their sandals with some amazing story's and excuses about why they arnt actually going down the strip!!!!! :lol:
^... that's me put in my place then :oops:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information