A BIT OF SIL 200 TUNING

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

Toddy wrote:Good work Darrell are you happy with it?
ta.
the customer is very happy which is the only person to please really although i,m more than happy with the results,just done another but left it piston port and doing a 175 which im looking forward to testing as the extra meat in the barrell allows me to improve the transfer direction
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
goffy

Hi Darrell,
have you got any results from the 175 you worked on, please. And what set-up was used?
cheers
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

just on with it,been so busy playing catch up with a backlog of work
hope to get it to customer soon and hopefully he,ll fetch it back for testing
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
swizz

hi Darrell its Kev here from Newcastle, I bought the LTH manifold off you, been looking through the dyno graphs and come across the SIL one you did, the e-bay ally 225 kit i used the LTH on has same port timings as the SIL barrel and i did pretty much exactly as you did for tuning,,my boost port is more to the side of port and slightly narrower due to ring peg spacing, any ways i have never dynoed a scooter in my life so dont know what BHP it puts out at wheel but it now pulls 20-47 gearing through standard GP200 box,,it was 18-47,,when i first set it all up i did not add the boost port and scooter pulled ok'ish but the boost port freed everything up a lot,,im 12 stone and when sitting prone heading in to the wind and going up hill from my house every day it pulls like a train in 4th when still not at full running temperature,,its got 30mm spaco and scootRs expansion pipe fitted, a lot of people slag them e-bay ally kits off but on a tight budget like me and need the scooter to work every day (even in winter) as not a car owner i recommend them,,and im using the piston that come with kit,,with a big window and cut skirt with no problems at all, speed is 86 on GPS, and it pulls great low down,,you can buy them ally kits for under 60 quid now ! and if you do blow one up its not a problem at that price..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information