New Member from Basque Country

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
NONO64
Main scooter: Lambretta Special

Hi Scooterotica users,

Thanks for the add of my profile.

I was reading a lot of topics of Scooterotica and decide to add myself on this forum.

I use several scooters, a Vespa GTS125 has a daily, a 1966 Vespa Sprint Veloce for touring, a Spanish 1966 Lambretta Special on which I mounted a Casa Performance SS200 which still requires some adjustments.

Here in the Basque Country we are running a club called Scooter Gang Euskadi with some friends. We organize trips in the Pyrenees mountains and in the Basque country. You can find us on facebook: Scooter Gang Euskadi and videos of our trips on Youtube 666nono64 [youtubeshare]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfv-Gm ... BRZ4IwsO9g[/youtubeshare].

With pleasure to talk with you, exchange some scooter opinions or experiences!
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Hi, and welcome to the forum!
MilanoMod
Main scooter: ‘66 Lambretta SX200

Welcome! One of the scoots I’m working on is 73 Li 150 Special here in the US where they are fairly rare. I’ve stuck an RB22 in it while I’m figuring out how to paint.

I noticed both the Eibar and Serveta horncast emblems contain a promenant “X” and wonder if it represents the Basque flag.
NONO64

MilanoMod wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm Welcome! One of the scoots I’m working on is 73 Li 150 Special here in the US where they are fairly rare. I’ve stuck an RB22 in it while I’m figuring out how to paint.

I noticed both the Eibar and Serveta horncast emblems contain a promenant “X” and wonder if it represents the Basque flag.
Thanks for the Welcome!

The X of the lambretta of Eibar and Serveta comes from the coat of arms of the city of Eibar. The X is the cross of San Andrés invincible during battles.There is no relation with the "Ikurriña" the Basque flag.
Good luck for the build of your scooter!
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

welcome , i have a friend from zarautz , lovely town i visited years ago
NONO64

gerryjunior wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:48 pm welcome , i have a friend from zarautz , lovely town i visited years ago
Thanks Gerry, Zarautz is a very nice town, all the coast, from Biarritz to Bilbao is beautiful, and a roads are perfect to ride. We v' made a trip just after the first lockdown by this way, enjoy this video, may be you will recognize some places!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qBq4Om3eWE[/youtube]
MilanoMod
Main scooter: ‘66 Lambretta SX200

NONO64 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 pm
MilanoMod wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm Welcome! One of the scoots I’m working on is 73 Li 150 Special here in the US where they are fairly rare. I’ve stuck an RB22 in it while I’m figuring out how to paint.

Thanks for the Welcome!

The X of the lambretta of Eibar and Serveta comes from the coat of arms of the city of Eibar. The X is the cross of San Andrés invincible during battles.There is no relation with the "Ikurriña" the Basque flag.
Good luck for the build of your scooter!
Ah! Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information