hello folks

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
bluehazeman
Main scooter: malaguti f15

hi folks , I joined this forum some time ago as a source of info and general interest along with a good laugh along the way and it has more than lived up to expectations , so thank you all for that. I have owned many T&G scooters over the years and currently have an old Runner as my next project and a 2001 Firefox F15 as my fair weather pop into town ride (car for anything else) the F15 has been fully restored to original exterior condition , new everything from forks to rear shock and pipe even had HEL make up the brake hoses and had callipers rebuilt, the motor has a Airsal 70 sport lc kit stock 12mm Dellorto with 45 idle jet and 104 main jet with Ramair filter , 101 Octane reed block. The variator/drive plate is a Naraku with 3.75 g rollers , Stage Six belt , Motoforce clutch with red spring , new water pump , starter etc, the stock exhaust is not only the best looking but derestricted its better than the Leo Vince TT that I have , I ditched the centre stand and fitted a side one , it`s no rocket ship but will hit 55 mph and sit at near 50 all day, god bless Minarelli horizontal LC engines in my opinion the best engine out there to tune.(by far the worst is the Speedfight 100/50 AC Vertical, DON`T bother) That`s about it, cheers.
Knucklerash
Main scooter: LML

Hello and welcome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information