Hello

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
pt2482
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 2 Li

Not been on here for a good few years so re-registered
My name is Paul, I ride a Series 2 with a muggy 186 Kit
Cheers
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Welcome back
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

welcome
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
johnny650
Main scooter: lambretta 64 li 150 Special

Hi Paul welcome back...........where you bin ? ;)
Bwl
Main scooter: Li 150 Special

Hi finally found way back to this site, after riding for a year on my last rebuild as I gave up on the last 200 engine as to many issues. So re-built the original 150 with the pace maker gearbox plus all new upgraded internals and a Mugello 186cc, Af 42mm all ported and flange matched and running with a SH22 Dell with all the airbox mods a BGM filter and a/c stator. This winter project is to fit a PX Legshield toolbox, a pair of Lucas Pathfinders and change the carburettor. This is where i'm after some help initially I was going down the road of a PHB 26 Dell but have read that the Mikuni TM..TMX 24 is possibly a better carburettor so that's my choice I also want to keep the original look too. So am after any information on what inlet manifold, connecting pipe and jetting anyone has used. Cheers Bill
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information