Hello all

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
Lukemx82

Hello all, bought my first scooter 4 years ago, a PX125 disc, as something to get out and about and explore local countryside with the wife after moving from Sussex to Oxfordshire.
Been racing motocross for 15 years and with the swing from 2 to 4 strokes I needed a 2 stroke fix again with something a bit more fun to tinker with in the garage.
4 years worth of tinkering and tuning the PX to get it how I wanted it and ive now picked up a 1960 s2 lambretta rusto/ resto project, so upped the difficulty level a bit!
Hoping that I can count on a few of you to answer some lambretta queries as I go, and if I can Ill try and give back to others with any tips and pointers I have picked up on with the vespa PX.

Luke
Martin20
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 150 Special

Welcome to the forum Luke.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Welcome to the forum, fire away with any questions, lots of helpful members on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Welcome aboard
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information